• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Nah, just someone on RAWK mentioned it as a perfect move for all 3 parties, for as long as it takes for Rodgers to see the light re: Carragher

I've never had a puff of a cigarette, never had a sip of coffee, never been drunk, and never taken any illegal substance. Kind of accidentally straight edge :p

I've had one cigarette, one coffee, a fair amount of weed and fucking tons of alcohol.

Cigarette's are great when you're drunk. Such a different buzz than what you get off alcohol or weed. Love having an occasional cigarette.

I had never had coffee until I ended up with my gf who is a regular drinker. I will occasionally have fraps and stuff like that from Starbucks although I usually get non-coffee drinks.

I'm the same way, haha. Whenever I'm with my girlfriend, she always wants to stop at Starbucks and that's the only time I drink it, and usually I grab a Frappachino. I drank coffee a bit in college, but not for work. I do drink lots of Coke Zero and Diet Mountain Dew.

5-6 hours of sleep for life. Can't imagine any more or less.

faridmon

I have been listening to ''Anxious'' by Ladyhawk for quite sometime and it is still as dissapointing as ever. Great song-writer, but her monotone voice just doesn't excite me at all. Her first Album had great music which suited the voice, but now, its just mellow.

Timurid

I had never had coffee until I ended up with my gf who is a regular drinker. I will occasionally have fraps and stuff like that from Starbucks although I usually get non-coffee drinks.

The passion tea at starbucks is so good same with the Java chip frap. I do like caramel macchiatos though.

LegoArmo

I have been listening to ''Anxious'' by Ladyhawk for quite sometime and it is still as dissapointing as ever. Great song-writer, but her monotone voice just doesn't excite me at all. Her first Album had great music which suited the voice, but now, its just mellow.

I love Ladyhawke, first album is honestly amazing. I never really got into the second. I should give it a few more spins.

scently

He ain't no Hibbert, that is for sure.

I still think he has degraded so much from his Lyn days. he was so good there.

Obligatory: Fuck Lyn.

So true, as a Nigerian I was so excited to see Mikel as we would now finally have a attacking minded box to box midfielder who can retain possession and create goal scoring chances. Apart from Messi, he was the best player in that under 19 world cup. When I heard he was coming to Man Utd I was over the moon.....and then Chelsea and Mourinho happened.....le sigh.

Nah, just someone on RAWK mentioned it as a perfect move for all 3 parties, for as long as it takes for Rodgers to see the light re: Carragher

I've never had a puff of a cigarette, never had a sip of coffee, never been drunk, and never taken any illegal substance. Kind of accidentally straight edge :p

Am I right in thinking it's you that is the really fussy eater? There was someone here that had a massive list of foods they didn't like.

faridmon

So true, as a Nigerian I was so excited to see Mikel as we would now finally have a attacking minded box to box midfielder who can retain possession and create goal scoring chances. Apart from Messi, he was the best player in that under 19 world cup. When I heard he was coming to Man Utd I was over the moon.....and then Chelsea and Mourinho happened.....le sigh.

Blame Lyn, they fucked it up to get more money. He was so creative and he just been moulded to be a poor-man DM, which isn't his position.

I love Ladyhawke, first album is honestly amazing. I never really got into the second. I should give it a few more spins.

Aye, Her first Album was quite good, and you should give the second one a try. It does have couple of good songs, but overall its just dissapointing. It will end up in my top 30 Album of the year, but its closer to 30 than anywhere else. This year have been a dissapointing year from the bigger bands with The Cribs leading the way, the new one is shit.

nemesun

I prefer warm milk but that's kinda expensive so I take it both ways.

Where have you been man? Our club is in tatters. And I've never heard of that tea but I'll give it a go and get back to you.

Been too busy crying myself to sleep to show my face around here, you know how it's mate.
On a contract job in Alberta for the past 4 month, hellhole of a place to work. Can't wait to head back to Norwich for some R&R.

Been too busy crying myself to sleep to show my face around here, you know how it's mate.
On a contract job in Alberta for the past 4 month, hellhole of a place to work. Can't wait to head back to Norwich for some R&R.

Do you live in the centre, or the countryside around Norwich? My brother lives there, its a bitch to get there from Berkshire by car though

fake edit: Where does 192.com get its info from?

Wilbur

Banned
My iPhone came through.

It really isn't that much of an upgrade but such an awesome deal :D

How did you get it so cheap?! Mine's £32 a month for unlimited texts/calls and 2gb data with a free phone. Cheap enough as it is, but yours is fucking ludicrous

nemesun

Arsenal's chief commercial officer Tom Fox has stated that winning football matches is only a part of the club's "brand"

When they [the fans] see that we can attract – even though we haven't won a trophy in seven years – one of the top global brands in the world for the type of money and financial commitment they're making, that makes our fans feel proud.

Fuck the whole lotta ya. The sooner we kick these leeches out, the better.

How did you get it so cheap?! Mine's £32 a month for unlimited texts/calls and 2gb data with a free phone. Cheap enough as it is, but yours is fucking ludicrous
I really have no idea.

I was actually close to cancelling my 3 contract that day. Went into a 3 store and asked them if I could do it and they said I should call the hotline. Then I found out that even if I got the new phone on T-Mobile I would have to buyout my contract to get bumped up to 4G.

Realised I was better off sticking with 3. Went online that evening and their site was slow and buggy as hell and managed to get this deal. A certain glitch. Very lucky.

Was a fucking awesome deal that you got!

Nokia are sending me a Lumia 920 to try for two weeks, looking forward to trying it out.
Oh that's pretty cool. Didn't know they did that. It looks lush.

Timurid

FUCK YEAH!!! I'm seeing Django tomorrow night. They are having screening for critics and my sister got an extra pass for me hahaha!!!

faridmon

FUCK YEAH!!! I'm seeing Django tomorrow night. They are having screening for critics and my sister got an extra pass for me hahaha!!!

tumblr_mbwhepCego1qajcxgo1_500.jpg

That damn movie should have come this year.

Wilbur

Banned
United line up; De Gea, Jones, Smalling, Wootton, Buttner, Giggs, Cleverley, Powell, Rooney, Welbeck, Hernandez

Not bad.

So rests for Rio, Raf, Evans, Evra, Carrick, Fletcher, RVP. Sound. Means Scholes is starting on Sunday though.

Glad to see Powell and De Gea start, hopefully the latter plays well enough that Lindegaard isn't straight back in come the weekend.

Anderson

Just blasted through season 1 of community, such a brilliant show, best comedy since arrested development.

Hope season 2 is just as good

Who else would start on Sunday?

Fletcher? Giggs? Clev?

None of those really seem better options than Scholes. Anderson would have been quite useful especially because of his physicality and ability to carry the ball - but he's crocked.

Slizz

Just blasted through season 1 of community, such a brilliant show, best comedy since arrested development.

Hope season 2 is just as good

It changes as the seasons progress, maybe negatively if you're so fond of the first. It starts to get a little zany, I however have enjoyed all the seasons so far.

fuenf

Bayern: Neuer - Contento - Boateng - Van Buyten - Rafinha - Tymoshuk - Schweini - Shaqiri - Kroos - Müller - Gomez

:(

Fletcher? Giggs? Clev?

None of those really seem better options than Scholes. Anderson would have been quite useful especially because of his physicality and ability to carry the ball - but he's crocked.

I have horrid visions of Toure strolling past Scholes on the break every. single. time.

Wilbur

Banned

Fletcher? Giggs? Clev?

I'd rather play Fletcher for an hour if I'm honest and then bring Scholes on; he can't keep up with a game from the start.

K1LLER7

Fletcher? Giggs? Clev?

Clev and carrick for me. Scholes and Carrick are too similar and both stay in their own half too much. Neither likes to move with the ball. Cleverly does move with the ball atleast, he drives into the opposition half, not as much as Ando, but it's something different.

Anderson

It changes as the seasons progress, maybe negatively if you're so fond of the first. It starts to get a little zany, I however have enjoyed all the seasons so far.

Well if they're like the
paintball episode
and as long as troy and abed stay awesome, I'm sure I'll love it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom