• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

I'm sorry to inform you that Löw is still coach. No title for us :(

Real and Löw deserve each other, hopefully they'll work something out (they wont but it's nice to dream). Kloppo for Bundestrainer, even if he stays on as Dortmund coach!

edit: i just hope somebody snatches up Löw before Uli gets any ideas. Hopefully Sammer will protect us, but i fully expect Löw to be the next Bayern coach :(

Real and Löw deserve each other, hopefully they'll work something out (they wont but it's nice to dream). Kloppo for Bundestrainer, even if he stays on as Dortmund coach!

Klopp's Germany:
Adler
Lahm-Hummels-Badstuber-Schmelzer
Khedira-Gündogan-Schweinsteiger
Götze-Klose-Reus

Would be so awesome. I'm sure Hoeneß would love it, too.

Edit: Oh, I forgot Özil... Well, fuck him, he's too lazy for Klopp, anyway.

fuenf

Klopp's Germany:
Adler
Lahm-Hummels-Badstuber-Schmelzer
Khedira-Gündogan-Schweinsteiger
Götze-Klose-Reus

Would be so awesome. I'm sure Hoeneß would love it, too.

Edit: Oh, I forgot Özil... Well, fuck him, he's too lazy for Klopp, anyway.

Replace Adler with Neuer, Schweini with Kroos and I could live with that lineup.

Well Neuer could actually come on as a subsitute for virtually every position in the 2nd half too.

Meier

Guy in the post new pics thread quoted a girl's pic and said, "Dat curves." OUCH. You never use that term to someone.

Carbonox

Yeah... no. Adler is seriously better than Neuer and fuck Kroos. Thought about dropping Schweini or Khedira for one of the Benders, though.

On FIFA in my Dortmund career, I'm also coach of Germany and this is my lineup:

Neuer (replacing with ter Stegen)

Lahm
Hummels
Badstuber
Schmelzer

Gundogan
S. Bender
Gotze
Reus
Ozil

Gomez (SAY WHAT but at least he scores often in the game)

Need to replace Lahm but there aren't many good German RB's out there. I have Diekmeier I guess... Julian Koch a potential star too.

fuenf

Yeah... no. Adler is seriously better than Neuer and fuck Kroos. Thought about dropping Schweini or Khedira for one of the Benders, though.

Well, Kroos is already as good as Schweini and Klopp would be able to motivate him. Seriously I think Kroos would be the perfect '8' or '10' in your system.

Kenka

My Deutschland:

Adler
Lahm
Höwedes
Kirchhhof
Schmelzer
Gündogan
S. Bender
Götze
Reus
L. Bender
Gomez (Klose)

That's right no 10. Defensive squad, which means good for winning title.

Carbonox

Hannah Simone HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

51212.jpg

Guy in the post new pics thread quoted a girl's pic and said, "Dat curves." OUCH. You never use that term to someone.

I see someone else in that thread met with a ban seemingly because he decided to be an ass to Devolution and Anti-Monitor. Is it what it seems?

How do you guys reckon Mancini would do in charge of a team like Villa? Better or worse than Lambert?

Keep him away! In Lambert We Trust!

Meier

What? No.

Is that an American thing?

Must be. But it definitely exists here.

Lots of frivolous rumors of Beckham starting a Miami MLS franchise floating about.

Fuck him, Orlando is first in line.

I see someone else in that thread met with a ban seemingly because he decided to be an ass to Devolution and Anti-Monitor. Is it what it seems?

I didn't see it but that's very possible. He must have been pretty negative though because if it's just drooling over them, that'd rarely get someone in trouble based on the posts from some folks in there.

LegoArmo

Is Emilio back already, or is he still out?

Lennon said "McCourt, Forrest and Stokes are out. The rest of the squad are fit and healthy."

So I assume so. He's not an automatic first choice though. I hope he starts, he's the most attacking of our defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom