• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

man, i could be wrong but i think he we also got him last year.

Actually he seems to be a pretty good bench warmer, not the worst backup and doesnt complain about playing once every 10 matches. With that said, i'd rather see Weiser play.

Liverpool fans were

Not after full time we weren't :D

edit: I've never really had the crushing disappointment you guys have had in those two finals. The final against Milan was just one of those matches, and we've won our other cup finals since I've really been following us, except for the FA Cup final which we thoroughly deserved to lose, and which I expected us to lose

Blablurn

You'll just have to win it, there's no other way to erase a lost CL final. The one we lost against Milan on penalties (without Nedved, injustica!) still haunts me.

agreed, winning 2001 totally helped dealing with 99. when u ask a bayern fan today everyone will tell you 99 was the origin of the 2001 victory.

Kenka

Was anyone here a massive fan of Bayern in 99 as well?
95257.jpg

photo-132210.jpg

effenberg.jpg

fuenf

agreed, winning 2001 totally helped dealing with 99. when u ask a bayern fan today everyone will tell you 99 was the origin of the 2001 victory.

yeah just as 2010 was the origin of our 2012... fuck :( but i have to admit 2012 totally erased 2010 from my mind :(

Thinking about it,Robben has been perhaps the main reason for histeams losing 3 finals in the last 3 years.

2010 CL final - Fucks up simple one-on-one
2010 Euro final - Fucks up 2 one-on-ones
2012 CL final - Misses vital penalty in extra time

Blablurn

2010 felt so random, no idea! i wasnt even mad. yeah, inter was just too strong. having etoo and that argentinian guy. impressive.

Kenka

I started supporting Bayern when they lost in Bröndby in the CL 1998. And it was the first team I bounded with.

So their loss during the final was the first occasion I shed tears over football.

Blablurn

That's true. I even went partying right after the 2010 final, 2012 left me traumatized for 3 days :(

i feel ya man, i watched the final alone since im not good in watching it with others. normally i always meet with my dad and we watch it together. but my parents were in greece at that time. i still blame him for not being here :|

Blablurn

I started supporting Bayern when they lost in Bröndby in the CL 1998. And it was the first team I bounded with.

So their loss during the final was the first occasion I shed tears over football.

i became a fan during 95/96. klinsmann, matthäus und rehagel :-o the magic of the dream team got me.

Kenka

GAF, when Bayern wins this year, you all owe us Bla and I a nice cocktail on a sunny beach.

i became a fan during 95/96. klinsmann, matthäus und rehagel :-o the magic of the dream team got me.
I knew close to nothing about football at that time. Prior to the World Cup 1998, I didn't even know about Ronaldo (the Fat Ronaldo).

faridmon

You will shed tears for various reasons once you lose to boody Brøndby of all teams.

fuenf

I started supporting Bayern during the 94-95 CL campaign. Luckily my father was watching the Spartak Moscow - Bayern match and logically I decided on rooting for the German team (though, there are rumours that I simply rooted for them, because I found the name Nerlinger funny...).

Them losing 2-5 against Ajax in the semis, mentally prepared me for the things to come... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom