• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to say my daily : Fuck snow.

8p10n.gif

At least it's just a training kit, it's not like they will make them play games in tablecloths or anything.

3Sixty

Fuck snow indeed. I remember battling the elements a few years back dragging my ass into work and no one else showed up. Shit sucked.

Fuck snow indeed. I remember battling the elements a few years back dragging my ass into work and no one else showed up. Shit sucked.

Would you guys take Coates on loan?

Is anyone else's PSN Store running incredibly slowly? Literally 20+seconds between screens

edit: Ooh, this Earth theme is nice

Wilbur

Banned
My trains were cancelled today so I didn't go uni, but fuck that anyway. Had 5 hours sleep and feel like my eyeballs will burn.

pulga

Banned
I get about 4-6 during the week. Strangely, today I slept the full 8 hours and woke up more tired than usual.

3Sixty

Lol Hilarious article in the Mirror linking Lallana with a £5m move to Newcastle can't believe people are paid to write that shit.

Meier

I sleep about 8 hours during the week and about 11 hours during the weekend.

WHAT? Don't you feel like your day is far too short? I get about 6 hours during the week but would get less if my fiancee didn't want to sleep more. Weekends it varies. I got like 4 the other Saturday since I had to be up early for the City match and stayed up late.. but then on Sunday I slept for about 10 hours. 7-8 is typical for me on the weekends.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
took a sick day I have a feeling today will be epic. Still salty about Porto finishing 2nd. We should've crushed that Russian team smh

that gif Zabo <3

Kyoufu

WHAT? Don't you feel like your day is far too short? I get about 6 hours during the week but would get less if my fiancee didn't want to sleep more. Weekends it varies. I got like 4 the other Saturday since I had to be up early for the City match and stayed up late.. but then on Sunday I slept for about 10 hours. 7-8 is typical for me on the weekends.

I'd rather sleep the full 8 hours and not feel like shit for the rest of the day than get 2-4 hours less sleep and feel like utter shit for the rest of the day.

And no, coffee sucks.

Lightning

Banned
It varies. Sometimes I only get 5-6 hours during the week as well if I'm doing things and on weekends if I'm busy or going to watch football then my hours decrease by a lot.

Wilbur

Banned
FIVE MORE YEARS. FIVE MORE YEARS

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3001387/title/five-more-years-for-mikel

ok I'm not really that excited, but honestly think he's a fantastic player for Chelsea and way too many laugh at him purely because of his scoring abilities being even worse than Torres.

I think he's good, and he was fantastic in the CL final, but he reminds me of Carrick a lot, doing a different job than the one actually required of him, which is shielding a defence. Looks better with Ramires alongside him.

Meier

I'd rather sleep the full 8 hours and not feel like shit for the rest of the day than get 2-4 hours less sleep and feel like utter shit for the rest of the day.

And no, coffee sucks.

I don't drink coffee either. I just don't really need much sleep personally. The concept of always using 1/3rd my day sleeping is crazy to me though since work already takes 10+ hours. :( I would have about 3 hours of free time in the evening if I got 8 hours of sleep during the week. I try and go to the gym 3 days a week as is which is another 1.5 hours or so of the evening.

I will say that as I get older (turning 30 in May.. you lucky, young whippersnappers), getting less sleep becomes much harder. If I get less than say 5 during the week, I am dragging ass when I wake up.

faridmon

I am having a terrible day since I have a massive write up to do for my coursework. Why do they have to have the dealine on CL week is something I will not know.

and its a horrible project as well.

nemesun

im sorry for not appreciating the CL some days ago. right now i'm glad i can watch some football tonight.

These days I'm so indifferent towards football that I rather have less of it. I now understand what Arnie was going through last season. Fuckin' thing sucks!

Wilbur

Banned
I am having a terrible day since I have a massive write up to do for my coursework. Why do they have to have the dealine on CL week is something I will not know.

and its a horrible project as well.

Yeah, just adding the finishing touches to my 3000 word short story and a 1500 word essay due in Friday before starting on a 2250 word short story and another 1500 word essay due in next Thursday, which is also the same day I have a Shakespeare exam I haven't done any revision for

fuck the Champions League

faridmon

Lightning

Banned

And no, coffee sucks.
I refuse to drink coffee. I am a hot chocolate guy. I love my hot chocolate a lot.

Zabojnik

Juve's lineup for tonight:

------------------------ Buffon -----------------------

------------ Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini -----------

-- Lichtsteiner - Vidal - Pirlo - Pogba - Asamoah --

----------------- Giovinco - Vucinic ------------------

The usual 3-5-2. I suppose it might mutate into 4-4-2 with Lichtsteiner moving to RB, if (when) Shakhtar go all out. We need Pirlo to bring his A-game tonight, can't afford to lose the ball and expose ourselves to their killer counters.

I'm as ready as I'll ever be.

2373871690.jpg

Meier

Exactly like me. I never drank Coffee in my whole life and Hot Chocolate is the next best thing since Lillies and Remains.

I had never had coffee until I ended up with my gf who is a regular drinker. I will occasionally have fraps and stuff like that from Starbucks although I usually get non-coffee drinks.

faridmon

I had never had coffee until I ended up with my gf who is a regular drinker. I will occasionally have fraps and stuff like that from Starbucks although I usually get non-coffee drinks.

I hear it taste bitter. Why would I waste money if I can buy something as sweet as Hot Chocolate? I don't drink tea as well, but I have been told that, occasion sips here and there is very healthy for metabolism.

We would be incredibly stupid not too. Why? Is this a rumour or just an idea?

Be good for Gaston to have a friend.

Nah, just someone on RAWK mentioned it as a perfect move for all 3 parties, for as long as it takes for Rodgers to see the light re: Carragher

I've never had a puff of a cigarette, never had a sip of coffee, never been drunk, and never taken any illegal substance. Kind of accidentally straight edge :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom