• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

public viewing in china right now lol

A9DKv_CCIAELzKS.jpg:large

Plasma

Banned
The players should be ashamed of themselves after that absolutely awful display.

Do they not know how to get the ball forward? Anytime we got it we passed it back to Mertesacker who passed it back to Szczesny who'd then give it back to Swansea. Either that or we'd piss around the outside of the box for ages just to give it away.

Where was Podolski today? He might as well have not played for how little he did no movement at all. Gervinho was shit again but hey I don't really expect much else from him at this point, please fuck off to the AFCON early. Chamberlain hasn't turned up this season, though I find it hard to blame him at his age he shouldn't have the pressure on him to come on and change the game.

From where I was sitting it looked like we should have had two penalties but even if they should have been given it doesn't excuse the way we played.

Lightning

Banned
The players should be ashamed of themselves after that absolutely awful display.

Do they not know how to get the ball forward? Anytime we got it we passed it back to Mertesacker who passed it back to Szczesny who'd then give it back to Swansea. Either that or we'd piss around the outside of the box for ages just to give it away.

Where was Podolski today? He might as well have not played for how little he did no movement at all. Gervinho was shit again but hey I don't really expect much else from him at this point, please fuck off to the AFCON early. Chamberlain hasn't turned up this season, though I find it hard to blame him at his age he shouldn't have the pressure on him to come on and change the game.

From where I was sitting it looked like we should have had two penalties but even if they should have been given it doesn't excuse the way we played.
I'm depressed right now after that display. We're just so bad... amazingly bad.

dc89

#BettingGAF.

Barca game to have over 2.5
But do I go with Real Madrid game over 2.5 or do I go with both teams to score?! Help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom