• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

I find it somewhat bemusing that pirating films and games is a big no on this forum and yet threads about new albums have open talk about finding downloads for leaks.

Rad-

tumblr_mv59a3zDEN1qaorn7o2_r1_400.gif

I find it somewhat bemusing that pirating films and games is a big no on this forum and yet threads about new albums have open talk about finding downloads for leaks.

People still care about music? I have not bought music in years and I can not even be bothered to pirate music. any new music I listen to is just on youtube.

I had found it strange that we can not openly talk and post streams, but after the FXX/Exxon copyright posts I can understand why they are so against it here. You never know who is reading.

Zabojnik

LE AMAZING

Can't wait to play through and see their take on lulcats, rage guy, obama not bad meme and chuck norris jokes, it's so epic.

What's with people complaining about this in Guacamelee? I finished the PC version recently and it's not nearly as bad as some people are making it sound. Didn't bother me in the slightest. It also helps that it is a pretty solid game as well.

What's with people complaining about this in Guacamelee? I finished the PC version recently and it's not nearly as bad as some people are making it sound. Didn't bother me in the slightest. It also helps that it is a pretty solid game as well.

It literally made me lose any small interest I might have had in the game, if you're going to smear your game in shit I would rather not play it, watched the GB quicklook and it seemed pretty bad to me, like if Reddit got to put 25 memes in the game of their own choice, of course decided through upvotes.

I got Quiches games and seeing as he got all games, I probably already got it. But that means I would have to fight with Broken who is no doubt finishing his 20 game on his profile already lol
It appears so that he doesn't own it.

But I did see that Quiche bought Sir, You Are Being Hunted before he fell tragically ill! Yoink!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial

Team - Lloris; Naughton, Chiriches, Vertonghen, Fryers; Dembele, Sandro; Lamela, Eriksen, Lennon; Defoe.

Subs - Friedel, Dawson, Chadli, Holtby, Sigurdsson, Adebayor, Soldado.

Ade rises from the ashes.

LTWheels

So damn bored today.

Spent pretty much all day doing two applications. Need to finish off some of the online tests tomorrow. Sick of sucking up to companies.On top of that have to stay in all day as we are having work done on the house.

How's Quiche doing btw?

What's happened to him?

L1NETT

Re rogers' comments about fergie lacking ethics, he doesn't half talk some shite. Was walking out on Watford a week after saying you were 100% committed to them part of the "old school ethics?"

Fergie may or not have been right to talk about the dressing room, but Brendan isn't one to judge. Zip it. The Gerard thing is fair enough though.

And get well soon quiche if you can read this.

Linius

Top class. His attack was outstanding and defended very well. He grew leaps and bounds with Blanc this year. He already has 5 assists this season in all comps. He'll be great at the World Cup.

Sounds good. Hope he makes it to a weekly starter without doubts at PSG. CL football will do him good too.

Top Bottom