• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Sociedad has not performed well this season which no one is denying but they have good reasons for that, lack of depth as you mentioned, change in manager, not as experienced in CL, not as many good players as the bigger teams, not enough money and a bunch of other reasons. Now what excuse does United have for being so shit, except a change in manager which most big clubs go through often? If we're going to judge Sociedad by their CL games then it makes United look even worse. Of course I wouldn't expect you to understand this being an CUn
i
t
ed
fan.

I don't disagree with you, Perez also pass on the buttplug to the refs. News at 11.

They deserved their win and points.

Yeah but what's the point of bringing up United failings in the PL? What does that have to do with yesterday's match and his question? Sociedad have been poor. That's a fact. It is due to a lot of reasons already mentioned. They weren't very dangerous yesterday either. United should have killed the game off, but were shit at finishing.

Everyone knows United have been poor this season. He didn't know Sociedad were that poor until yesterday's match which is why others explained the Sociedad situation.

bud

has 'arry answered any questions? i can't find anything on qpr's twitter.

it says "head over to our twitter feed to find out his answers." what does that mean.

Michael Martin ‏@mikeymartin5
#AskHarry is your sister keeping well? pic.twitter.com/kAEYq7VZgo

Lu1wiRa.jpg

oh my god

Linius

has 'arry answered any questions? i can't find anything on qpr's twitter.

it says "head over to our twitter feed to find out his answers." what does that mean.

Michael Martin ‏@mikeymartin5
#AskHarry is your sister keeping well? pic.twitter.com/kAEYq7VZgo

Lu1wiRa.jpg

oh my god

Fuuuck, I'm awkwardly laughing at my phone on a public bench now. This is absurd :lol

Carbonox

I did a poo that was so weird sounding it was like the baby raptor from Jurassic Park coming out of its egg in the lab. Was adorable.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
25 - Real Madrid have taken 25 penalties over the last 3 seasons, a record amongst the top-5 European leagues.

A record

An unsurpassed measurement

Benfica x Sporting on the 4th round of the Portuguese Cup. That will be fun, it´s going to be played on the 9th of November, 4 days after Benfica´s trip to Greece.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
<3

It's alright, Yurt. We shall have our revenge on the 5th of November!

99% of my posts are tongue in cheek btw, I was over the defeat 30 seconds before the FT whistle.
KuGsj.gif

But yeah, they shall remember the 5th of November :)
or not since they qualified already

99% of my posts are tongue in cheek btw, I was over the defeat 30 seconds before the FT whistle.
KuGsj.gif

But yeah, they shall remember the 5th of November :)
or not since they qualified already

fuck me I wish I could be like that. I still have anger over games played nearly 20 years ago.

bud

Jake Sleet &#8207;@JakeSleetDir
#AskHarry Are you aware that your face looked temporarily better after getting hit by the ball at Millwall?

jesus christ hahaha

Scum

Bungie! Noooooooooooooooo! :'(

Boone83 &#8207;@BooneMUFC 35s
#AskHarry for how long would I need to submerged my face in sulfuric acid to achieve your tremendous complexion?

SlimSeany &#8207;@seany_m 7m
#AskHarry what method worked best when teaching your dog to use a calculator and fill in your tax forms.

Çarlton Çole &#8207;@_CarltonCole9 6m
#AskHarry Why have you done a Twitter Q & A if you can't read?

Dave Gray &#8207;@djg23 2h
@OfficialQPR Out of all the clubs you have destroyed, which has been your favourite? #AskHarry

tuart Davis &#8207;@studavis 3h
#AskHarry What's the maximum value of £20 notes (in envelopes) that can be shoved behind a match officials Type 22 600x1000mm radiator?

i.am.sam &#8207;@AsTallAsHerEyes 2h
Hi 'Arry. I've dropped pins all over the floor. I really don't wanna stand on them. How best do I avoid the tacks? #AskHarry

Brutal.

tumblr_inline_mfjo8jcrsO1rtrzew.gif

Suen

Sorry, when was the last time Madrid even got to the final of the Champions League?

A win is a win you fucking melon, I know it must hurt that Real Madrid aren't even the best team from Madrid now, Bale might just be able to keep you in the top 3 though if you're lucky
Top three is still better than becoming a midtable club.

i0bfFKr5HTvd4.gif

Timurid

I'm really happy with PSG's performance yesterday. Cavani got a goal and Zlatan broke records.
Yurt is still salty, rube will lose in Turin, and Gala will take 2nd. Rube are trash and they just got lucky last year until they got hammered by the Bavarian giants. Now you see them face top tier opponents in the group stage and can't even win. Damn, I wished rube were in our group it would be an easy 6 points.

Clegg

United play better football in the Champs League than we do in the Prem league. I can't wrap my head round that tbh. Is it a case of domestic teams knowing our weaknesses better than the continental sides? Id probably side with this argument if it weren't for the fact that the quality of our play is still better in Europe.

Suen

I'm really happy with PSG's performance yesterday. Cavani got a goal and Zlatan broke records.
Yurt is still salty, rube will lose in Turin, and Gala will take 2nd. Rube are trash and they just got lucky last year until they got hammered by the Bavarian giants. Now you see them face top tier opponents in the group stage and can't even win. Damn, I wished rube were in our group it would be an easy 6 points.
Rube let Bayen score four times against them. Barca let them score seven times.

Juve > Barca

Linius

Two assists from Greg I saw. How was his performance other than that?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Oh I thought Vidal got a yellow for complaining to the ref.

I am with you. Vidal got a yellow after Juve won a free kick and the penalty was on Giorgio

maybe Yurt was being sarcastic

Antonio Conte on SKY:
Chiellini was shown a straight red card for what at first was thought to be an elbow on Ronaldo, but the referee’s gesture suggests it was for a clear scoring opportunity – again, strange when he was still 30 yards from goal.

“This game was certainly affected by some very, very dubious decisions, such as the Chiellini red card and a penalty on Arturo Vidal.

“There was absolutely not an elbow, but I still have to laugh, because if that can be considered a ‘clear scoring opportunity’ then so is everything...

Yen

It's tough, Yurt, isn't it? Gone are the days you can slip a referee a brown envelope and all decisions go in your favour.

Timurid

Two assists from Greg I saw. How was his performance other than that?
Top class. His attack was outstanding and defended very well. He grew leaps and bounds with Blanc this year. He already has 5 assists this season in all comps. He'll be great at the World Cup.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's tough, Yurt, isn't it? Gone are the days you can slip a referee a brown envelope and all decisions go in your favour.

Sometimes I wish this was true. Life would be so much easier.

Anyway

You'll finish 7th, and you'll hate it, Yenrot.

Top Bottom