• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Zabojnik

Will this be playable on my Wii U?

1298092585142120.jpeg

No. It's PC only. Master gaming race.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
30m (excluding bonuses and the new sponsor) per season. Is that even good? I don't know. -_-

Can't wait for those mock-ups. I saw a few some time ago and let me tell you ... terrible.
The white stripes are perfect for us though :p

I don't fancy Adidas, but hey, change is gewd innit!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
guys

iam truly srry about this but

new plot twist

BXV_nDxIMAAEK78.jpg

Ramos was offside before the penalty incident.

Better than Homeland's S2, eh?
KuGsj.gif

Clegg

30m (excluding bonuses) per season. Is that even good? I don't know. -_-

The white stripes are perfect for us though :p

I don't fancy Adidas, but hey, change is gewd innit!
You'd have to ask Viva, but I don't think it's an especially huge deal. United make around £30m a season from the Nike deal we signed back in 2000 when football wasn't as big commercially.

Actually, United are due to announce our new kit deal soon. The current deal expires in the next season or two. Hoping for some #BasedGlazer magic.

Zabojnik

@Zabo, are you in a clan yet?

Not yet. I don't think I'll join one right away, I'd like to de-n00b myself first, get to know the universe, start out as lone explorer / entrepreneur, fill my hangar with awesome ships and only then join a clan or organization, as they'll be called in SC. Probably a combat squadron, but who knows. It's way too early, imo.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Lamela off, Chadli on. You were poop today, Erik.

I feel he's going to be like Sandro, take 4 or 5 months to settle in.

Not yet. I don't think I'll join one right away, I'd like to de-n00b myself first, get to know the universe, start out as lone explorer / entrepreneur, fill my hangar with awesome ships and only then join a clan or organization, as they'll be called in SC. Probably a combat squadron, but who knows. It's way too early, imo.

I wanna be a bit of a lone ranger at first too, especially since I can see it being difficult finding a clan who'd play at the same time as me. Hopefully I'll be allowed to be a stealth-focussed thief :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You'd have to ask Viva, but I don't think it's an especially huge deal. United make around £30m a season from the Nike deal we signed back in 2000 when football wasn't as big commercially.

Actually, United are due to announce our new kit deal soon. The current deal expires in the next season or two. Hoping for some #BasedGlazer magic.
Ooh

But isn't United's deal an exception to the norm?

bud

1. United
2. City
3. Chelsea
4. Liverpool

Seems pretty obvious. Taking into account that the Arsenal yearly cycle will kick in at some point, of course.

if united win the league this season, then the premier league is officially a shit league.

Zabojnik

Guys, please stop posting gifs / revealing info on yesterday's match. Yurt making it hard for me to get over it. Pls.

I wanna be a bit of a lone ranger at first too, especially since I can see it being difficult finding a clan who'd play at the same time as me. Hopefully I'll be allowed to be a stealth-focussed thief :p

Who needs annoying buddies, when you'll have a hundred sectors like this ...

i7EkUpfrm4TGB.gif

... to explore? :p I'm however very much looking forward to playing the story campaign with my brother and a couple of friends as my wingmen. Should be great.

Ushojax

Spurs defense o_O

We've been so lazy today, bad offside trap thanks to Naughton and lazy pressing from the midfield. With the greatest respect to Sheriff, we'd never play like this in a real game.

Clegg

Ooh

But isn't United's deal an exception to the norm?

I'm not trying to talk down Juve's deal; it's a very good one. I'm just saying that there are teams out there who have better ones.

For example, the French national team, inexplicably, earn £40m a season from Nike.

Ushojax

Chiriches was great today, I see why we wanted him instead of Caulker. Really good on the ball and he worked hard to recover from his errors.

Top Bottom