• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

FootballFan

"Mehssi." LOL

"Oh Mehssi scored another hattrick, meh"

I forgot that one. lol

The absolute worst is adding God into players names. Absurd.

What about Godzil? Santi Godzorla?

I had to delete about a million things for the 38gigs required. I hope Sony have got rid of that needing double the space bollocks for the PS4

I have 140gb free on the hard drive, it's the internet caps that I don't want to go over.

lol internet caps. in 2013. pls..

Lightning

Banned
We've been so lazy today, bad offside trap thanks to Naughton and lazy pressing from the midfield. With the greatest respect to Sheriff, we'd never play like this in a real game.
You wouldn't want too. Play like that in the premier league and you end up with a West Ham result.

FootballFan

Started Homeland Season 2, watched the first 2 episodes.

Not bad, a bit all over the place but not bad, expected worse from what I heard.

Though
Saul finding that memory stick with Brody's confession...I don't understand how Brody will be able to get out of this situation. Surely he'd be arrested.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
You wouldn't want too. Play like that in the premier league and you end up with a West Ham result.

Agreed, I have to give Sheriff some credit though. This was their biggest game in years and they were well up for it, they harried us well, but I always felt like we could go up a couple of gears if we really needed to. Eriksen and Lamela will be riding the bench for a while based on their performances today.

Kipless = Sleepless?
Albert_Einstein_Head_cleaned.jpg

bjaelke

Secured promotion with Stockport in my first season after a nail biting final that went to penalties (3-3 in regular time). Game had every thing including two own goals
KuGsj.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Okay so our new kit deal is the 5th biggest.

That's....awesome.

Terza Stella
Three stripes
Samsung (Korean for three stars)

I wanna say a third CL too but who am I kidding?

30m (excluding bonuses and the new sponsor) per season. Is that even good? I don't know. -_-

The white stripes are perfect for us though :p

I don't fancy Adidas, but hey, change is gewd innit!
Pretty good. Especially considering Juve play in Serie A and haven't been at the top of the game for a while.

Marry does a lot of things well. I dunno why you guys always moan about him.

Zabojnik

Started Homeland Season 2, watched the first 2 episodes.

Not bad, a bit all over the place but not bad, expected worse from what I heard.

Though
Saul finding that memory stick with Brody's confession...I don't understand how Brody will be able to get out of this situation. Surely he'd be arrested.

Enjoy, it's all downhill from there.

Yurt in full PR mode. :D So when do we get the first Adidas kit? 2014/2015 or the year after that?

EDIT: So it's 2015/2016. You just know Nike is going to come up with the ugliest jersery ever next season to spite us.

FootballFan

Yurt in full PR mode. :D So when do we get the first Adidas kit? 2014/2015 or the year after that?

So it's 2015/2016. You just know Nike is going to come up with the ugliest jersery ever next season to spite us.

What was Nike's reason for doing that to us last season then ? :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
.@Zabuntes:

2015-2016!

Pretty good. Especially considering Juve play in Serie A and haven't been at the top of the game for a while.

Marry does a lot of things well. I dunno why you guys always moan about him.

Thanks Viva <3

Marry is delivering lately but he was basically a Woodward in his first year.

He even brought in his David Moyes (Delneri) along with him from Sampdoria.

FootballFan

People still playing pokemon?

Had my first online battle today, and now want to battle some of you lot.

I am but have a very weak team atm, I play so slowly and make sure to do/talk to everything/everyone.

Only have 1 badge atm lol.

edit
I see Oxx said the same thing lol. My 6 starters are still only level 16.

Top Bottom