• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

BXbshWOCUAAOpr-.png:large

You goin to hate on this charity too you bastards? You goin to hate on Afro flop too? You goin to hate on Adnan's socks and sandals combo too?

Zabojnik

I gave you a like, Vin Diesel.

But srsly though, God damn. I feel like not playing any longer after that, I still have issues getting my fingers on the frets properly. Started playing in January, only thing I can do consistently is Smoke on the Water.

You just have to keep at it, there's no other way. At some point magic will happen and you won't have to think about which finger goes where. The switch from 'mechanical' to 'expressive' playing is what learning guitar is all about. Feels good mang.

Arnie

Today wilbs is drinking in London in a Canadian bar with shorty and horse. A potential 3 some if ever I've heard of one.

FFS I was just in central London. Work literally sent me out to go and talk to affluent young men in Soho bars about what beers they drink and why.

Manager

Kompany :(
Micah at CB Zaba at RB. Garcia will not cope.

He's had opportunities to play Micah there without doing so. Plus, Richards has still heavy issues with positional play, which is insanely important with the high line and offside trap. On the other hand, Garcia has issues all over...

Garcia had 9 clearances and great stats against CSKA though, unfortunately stats doesn't paint the whole picture with him. If only Demichelis had a game or two under his belt...

Messi

FFS I was just in central London. Work literally sent me out to go and talk to affluent young men in Soho bars about what beers they drink and why.

You would have known if you stayed in the whatsapp :(.

Though to be fair wilbs is claiming to have murdered them and neither has checked in since before meeting him.

Arnie

You would have known if you stayed in the whatsapp :(.

Though to be fair wilbs is claiming to have murdered them and neither has checked in since before meeting him.
Can't stand Whatsapp. Especially those mass convos that just make your pocket buzz all day.
I was in hospital for 3 days with Chest pains and a fever. All good now though!
Good to hear.

Sounds a bit mad.

Rooney really hates Fergie, doesn't he. That interview after the Sociedad match was transparent as fuck.

Messi

Can't stand Whatsapp. Especially those mass convos that just make your pocket buzz all day.

Good to hear.

Sounds a bit mad.

Rooney really hates Fergie, doesn't he. That interview after the Sociedad match was transparent as fuck.

Put it on mute. We have fun in there.

No girly drinks tho.

I drink Kopparberg strawberry and lime. Is that OK? I also love Whiskey

Turok_TTZ

It sounds like you're role playing as Benzema now.

No. Actually its not even related to benzema, but the team as a whole.
Besides that, I haven't even shown up here for a long time. I'm only here now to vent some frustrations.

Carlo Ancelotti has not criticized Benzema. I feel he needs the criticism but Carlo Ancelotti, has not criticized him since the beginning of this season.
He also needs to criticize other players as well. Especially Isco and Di maria. But Carlo has not.

Yen

I don't play bass. Everybody knows bass players are basically failed guitar
and Rocksmith
players. You might like this song I recorded a few years back. Yes, my real name is Marco Sfogli and I'm bald.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOx_uxq7i3g

Pretty sweet and nice sweeping. Pretty sweep.
Put it on mute. We have fun in there.

I drink Kopparberg strawberry and lime. Is that OK? I also love Whiskey

I only drink Pear these days.

Turok_TTZ

I understand Carlo Ancelotti, I understand what he is trying to do and implement. It's just so very frustrating to play the waiting game whilst he is at work hammering his system unto the team while madrid are very unstable right now.

Barely brushing off the clowns of Turin and their circus leader Conte, we won but on a different day I feel we would have been crushed.

I fear clasico match. it's farsa's to lose. I'm expecting a loss here to nerman and mehssi.
But Carlo has been surprising up to this point, perhaps I will be pleasantly surprised with a victory over the infidels of catalonia.

Top Bottom