• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Marotta on the transfer market: "We had contacted Jovetic and Zuniga to mislead :)"

what?

I can buy Jojo being a smokescreen for Tevez but what about Zuniga?

Bumhead

Banned
What are the odds? West Brom are a good side and Clarke will always have them well organized defensively. The fact that Liverpool suffered 2 defeats last season is absolutely meaningless when it comes to predicting future results, but that doesn't mean West Brom still couldn't quite easily come away with something.

Currently 1.44 on bet365. Not great in isolation but going to stick them on my sensible Saturday acca.

Fancy Liverpool a bit this season. Man U are on the gambling shitlist though.

If any other gamblers fancy a bet this weekend then lump your houses and kids' inheritance on Chris O'Grady scoring against us for Barnsley. Used to play for us and barely ever scored, now plays for Barnsley and can't stop. It's basically a 1-0 handicap before a ball's been kicked.

sohois

Just pick a time out of these, Yurt.

Feb/Mar '04 -> Destiny
Late June '04 -> After E3
Oct/Nov '04 -> Possible price cut/Slim version

West Brom have no Lukaku.

I think you mean Infamous:Second Son there Scum.

Also no way will there be a slim version that quickly, indeed given the size of the console I would say it will be many years til such a thing is even possible. I'd say price cut is quite unlikely as well, as the console looks on course to be reasonably successful

ibc8Obv2FkwD6k.gif

Scum

I think you mean Infamous:Second Son there Scum.

Also no way will there be a slim version that quickly, indeed given the size of the console I would say it will be many years til such a thing is even possible. I'd say price cut is quite unlikely as well, as the console looks on course to be reasonably successful

Infamous. Forgot about that one. Oct/Nov '05, it is then.

Bumhead

Banned
Going for Shadowfall, FIFA 14 and Battlefield 4 at launch. Excited for Resogun too, and may pick up one from either Lego Marvel or Knack based on reviews. Some family friendly co-op and whatnot.

I've re-bought a Vita as well so if anyone fancies some Vita/PS4 action feel free to add me; OneLove1867. Think I've got a few of you already but be nice to add some more.

Marotta on the transfer market: "We had contacted Jovetic and Zuniga to mislead :)"

what?

I can buy Jojo being a smokescreen for Tevez but what about Zuniga?

maybe trying to destabilise/piss off Napoli

Just pick a time out of these, Yurt.

Feb/Mar '04 -> Destiny
Late June '04 -> After E3
Oct/Nov '04 -> Possible price cut/Slim version.

I would not expect a price cut or a slim version that soon. I expect the price to hold for the next 18 months. Only possible thing I could imagine would maybe bring out a 750GB/1TB model for Holiday 14.

Fergie

Banned
AC Milan hire minder for Mario Balotelli

gU9Zfsu.jpg

Mario Balotelli has been assigned a former police officer to act as personal assistant by AC Milan in a bid to keep him out of trouble off the field.

The Italy international continues to attract unsavoury headlines, most recently for breaking a reporters microphone in Naples and, on Tuesday, for leaving the San Siro without wearing official club uniform or colours.

Such incidents should be limited in future after the Rossoneri assigned Filippo Ferri to keep a close eye on the player, according to the Gazzetta dello Sport.

Ferri, who was prohibited from official police activity for his part in heavy-handed treatment of protesters at the G8 summit in Genoa in 2001, already works as a security advisor for the Rossoneri and is therefore well-known within the club.

His brief will be to ensure Balotellis off-field behaviour no longer eclipses the talent he shows on the field, although the president of the Italian Football Association (FIGC), Giancarlo Abete, says Ferri will not be needed when the forward is on international duty.

Balotelli is one of us and, within the national team, everybody assists each other, he said. In any case, its up to his club to evaluate this.
sauce

balotelli-angry-o.gif

Splatt

Currently 1.44 on bet365. Not great in isolation but going to stick them on my sensible Saturday acca.

Fancy Liverpool a bit this season. Man U are on the gambling shitlist though.

Those are insultingly low odds on Liverpool. They've always had trouble with WBA and even though they no longer have Lukaku, they'll still cause them trouble tomorrow.

I'll chase a double chance on WBA on my kamikaze accumulator.

Zabojnik

My policy is never buy a phone you'll give a shit about, if you drop it accidentaly. Which means I'll probably never pay more than ~50 EUR for one. Currently rocking a Samsung Galaxy S1, my first smartphone ever.

Splatt

My policy is never buy a phone you'll give a shit about, if you drop it accidentaly. Which means I'll probably never pay more than ~50 EUR for one. Currently rocking a Samsung Galaxy S1, my first smartphone ever.

~50 EUR is how much I paid to repair glass on my broken LG Optimus L9

tumblr_lfwnejlAGt1qbnoiso1_250.gif

Walshy

Those are insultingly low odds on Liverpool. They've always had trouble with WBA and even though they no longer have Lukaku, they'll still cause them trouble tomorrow.

I'll chase a double chance on WBA on my kamikaze accumulator.
Not a bad bet.

I think Berahino will cause us problems, and WBA don't really concede many goals either.

Quality phone, I had to pay about £600 for my launch S1. It was the only way I got get one as an alien
what they call foreigners
in Korea at the time.

Was well worth it. Blew my old iPhone out of the water.

on S3 now, but kinda bored with Samsung/Apple products. Might get an Xperia early next year if they release any new models

Clegg

Moyes held his pre match presser about half an hour ago. Said Clev and Welbeck are doubts for tomorrows game, but RVP should be fit to play.

Top Bottom