• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Scum

Bundesliga GAF, has Santiago García played for Werder at all this season? I hope he's doing terribly and he will break his leg.

You're a bad person, Wooden.

Can't stand Whatsapp. Especially those mass convos that just make your pocket buzz all day.

Good to hear.

Sounds a bit mad.

Rooney really hates Fergie, doesn't he. That interview after the Sociedad match was transparent as fuck.

Arne't you supposed to be shagging the bird next door?

faridmon

Haha, good! :p

I like the new Cloud Control, good to see a band doing things that different. Seeing them next week, they are opening for Local Natives. So that's two cool bands in one night.

Yeah, its a good album and I wish I would see them live but alas.
Good for you and I hope you enjoy it.

Whoa! Who's Arsenal playing, who won and how did the Spurs v Barca final go??

I forgot about this when I went into hospital but remembered when I loaded up my game again :p

A3niOiu.png

EA9z0X4.png

Linius

If the new Arcade Fire album wasn't that long I would probably listen to it every day the coming weeks. Addicting new tunes.

Although Ribery had (consensual) sex with a 17-year-old woman, unlike that creep Polanski. How that guy still gets work is baffling to me.

You know how it is in the entertainment industry, "yeah he raped her.... But we like his Movies/Music/Whatever so it's ok".

Wes

venison crêpe
BT Sport is free all weekend by the way. Their schedule isn't all that great

Palace/Arsenal
Wolfsburg/Bremen
Milan/Verona
Napoli/Torino
Borussia Moenchengladbach/Eintracht Frankfurt
Lazio/Calgari
St Etienne/PSG

Top Bottom