• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

kharma45

I think it could work. Tbf Nani/Young/Valencia aren't the quickest. I think the 3 of Adnan/Kagawa/Rooney would have enough quality to open up teams. Adnan when playing on the left tends to float everywhere but has the ability to stay out wide. Similar to the other 2. Evra and Rafael coming forward would help with the width too.

Young, Nani and Valencia are all pretty quick.

Kassu

Banned
Started a new Football Manager game with Baselona

u0bdHor.png

Clegg

Won't be watching the United game tomorrow. Big Irish rugby derby which I'm going to instead.

Missing the footy might be for the best tho. Never like having to watch us play Stoke.

Messi

Just had a fantastic game of FIFA online in the cup that is open. Milan vs Bayern. went 3-0 then 3-1 then 3-2 then 4-2. I always love beating Bayern in FIFA.

The best part of the whole game
former brazil superstar KAKA
scored all 4 goals. looooool I nearly died laughing. I didnt celebrate any of them. The guy must have been raging.

Lightning

Banned
The sacking of Holloway could go either way. They could be right up for it and injuries are not what we need, so I'm slightly worried.
We're far better served to play them now in case they get Pulis. I don't fear Pulis in terms of him improving them but I fear that he will send them out to be aggressive in their tackling so I am glad to get this fixture out of the way incase he gets appointed.

Clegg

I don't know what to think about that thread in OT on experimenting with heroin. I'm not a judgmental person when it comes to drugs. If you use them that's your own business and more power to you.

But heroin? Nah, sorry. I don't want to know you.

Jesse James is so good. I just watched it again. The tension between the characters is really good.

As for United, all I want to see is Januzaj, Shinji, and Nani play together for a couple of minutes. Make me happy Moyes.

Clegg

The reason why RVP wasn't in the squad for the Sociedad game. He really needs his own training programme.

"He has been playing with injections in his toes, he played one game for Holland with injections and we wanted to get away from that and give him a proper rest. I told him before the Southampton game that if he played he could miss the midweek game to get a little bit of recovery time. One of his small toes has been bothering him for a while and then he got the other one stood on at Shakhtar Donetsk and he felt it was affecting his groin as well."

FootballFan

Is IASIP on Netflix? Might be time to give it a look. Didn't really click with me from what little I saw of it.

It's awesome man. One of my favourite comedy series.

You just gotta understand that the characters are crazy. And I really liked season 1, I say watch it, the final episode(Charlie Got Molested is great imo).

The show does indeed get way better once Frank comes in season 2 though.

That's the perfect time. But I won't be watching because Southampton vs Fulham is on at that time. EPL>Clasico.

Well....I'll be watching it. Clasico>EPL.

Zabojnik

It's awesome man. One of my favourite comedy series.

You just gotta understand that the characters are crazy. And I really liked season 1, I say watch it, the final episode(Charlie Got Molested is great imo).

The show does indeed get way better once Frank comes in season 2 though.

Saw the first S2 episode. I quite liked it. Felt almost Curb-y at times.

Blablurn

It was more fun when we weren't the best team. And Pep made Bayern boring.

Still remember our XI in 10/11

Kraft - Lahm, Breno/Tymo, Badstuber, Contento - Pranjic, Ottl - Robben, Schweinsteiger, Altintop(?) - Gomez

edit: also Klose playing as playmaker sometimes, :lol
Damn, what a formation.

Manager

BXbyoAqCEAA0rhM.jpg:large

Fernandinho is such a stud, look at that avg position. Had great game against West Ham too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Blp7iUNgypU

Has such a big part in Yaya being as good as he is atm too. What I specially like is how he's so quick to pick out passes in small spaces, creates counter-attacks all the time. Complete opposite of Barry in that regard.

dc89

The Engineer: I always talk with Sergio and tell him that he for me is one of the top 5 players in the world & he must try to show it in every game.

youre-goddamn-right-gif.gif

The Engineer: I always talk with Sergio and tell him that he for me is one of the top 5 players in the world & he must try to show it in every game.

youre-goddamn-right-gif.gif

You can't seriously believe he's one of the top 5 players in the world?

Ibrahimovic, Van Persie, Cavani, Suarez and Lewandowski are easily better than him, and that's just strikers

Top Bottom