• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Missing the Arsenal game and the first half of El Classico today :(
It's alright baby.

ArseGODs will win and the first half of El Classico is usually where they pretend to play football. The fun starts in the 2nd half when Ramos punches someone and Valdes sprints to the ref.

GorillaJu

Alright let's do this Palace. Open that ass up, get in that ass, and spray paint it all blue and red up in there. Then get out of that ass and tell everyone you've been in that ass.​

Suen

I hope there are a lot of imaginary cards, actual cards, and other cuntish behavior displayed in that game. Those are pretty fun.
You'll be too sad to enjoy El Clasico after Moyes reaches his next milestone: Losing against Stoke.

It's alright baby.

ArseGODs will win and the first of El Classico is usually where they pretend to play football. The fun starts in the 2nd half when Ramos punches someone and Valdes sprints to the ref.
Hahaha now this is someone who has watched a bunch of El Clasicos

D7poUtm.png

HOLY SHIT! How have I never seen this <3

Suen

You also bitch slapped Saint-Jupp out of your club after he won CL for you
Most Madrid fans I've met don't defend that part of the club, one of the most shitty parts. It's quite known that the system in Madrid sucks hard in that regard. They don't give managers a chance to establish their own system, like some childs who wants results right away.

And Madrid threw Jupp out like trash. DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THIS.
Blaburn pls. Most Madrid fans love and respect Jupp. This is like judging Bayern based on Hoeness tax evasion crimes, something which you should only do to a cunt club like Barcelona with its dictator Messi

Suen

Your precious club also bitch slapped Saint-Jupp out of your club after he won CL for you
Your "precious" club with it's 7-0 CL semi final loss identity throws out anyone who dares to challenge Messi, and for those who don't they turn into shit players at your club until they leave it (hope Villa scores a hat trick when you meet Atletico, cunts)

Hindle

Banned
Burnley V QPR today. Top of the table clash. What Sean Dyche has done for us is brilliant, the guy is proof there is still decent English managers around.

Linius

Your "precious" club with it's 7-0 CL semi final loss identity throws out anyone who dares to challenge Messi, and for those who don't they turn into shit players at your club until they leave it (hope Villa scores a hat trick when you meet Atletico, cunts)

Yo Suen, pass me the salt please.

MPW

messi hasn't been all that good in the last couple of el clasicos, cr7 has been better

think messi is going to have a big game

however, barca's defense don't look all that good at the moment

prediction: 2-2

Mastadon

Banned
CRAZY BET ALERT

£3 wins £60

ASTON VILLA v everton
INTER MILAN v some fucking amoeba
barclolna v REAL PULGA

Tempting, but Villa v Everton has draw written all over it.

I've put a tenner on:

Arsenal to beat Palace
Cardiff to beat Norwich
Inter to beat Hellas Verona
Southampton to beat Fulham
Barca to beat Madrid

£173 if it comes in.

Bumhead

Banned
Arsenal
Liverpool
Leverkusen
Bayern
Leicester
Reading

Only wins £45 but I've banked about £130 so far this week on the back of smaller and safer bets so hoping that continues.

Arnie

The amoeba are FOURTH in the table, above Inter!

Yea, but, Stramaccioni.

WHY THE FUCK IS BT SPORT NOT ON SKYGO

WHAT'S THE POINT IN HAVING A FREE WEEKEND IF YOU CANT FUCKIN WATCH IT YOU BLERTS

Wednesday. What happened to you. Dave Jones needs to go.

Top Bottom