• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Feorax

How do you pronounce Gnabry? I thought the G was silent, but the commentators are pronouncing it Guh-nabry.

Whatever the commentators say, it's not that.

Still have commentators calling Ibe "ebay" and "Ibee", despite him confirming how his name is pronounced about 5 months ago.

I would not be destroyed if Cham scored against us. He stayed classy when asked about his Arsenal departure and I respect that. Also, is was never his fault that Wenger has a terrible striker policy the last few years.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Palace are knocking at the door, but they won't score. They'll get carried away and concede right before HT.

bud

disgraceful performance. playing against the top teams will be a disaster for this team.

there's always one palace player in the box who is completely unmarked.

Sacrifices had to be made to bring in a French God.

lol, that sacrifice was RVP. When we got Giroud, I knew RVP was gonna go. Wenger only uses one striker over and over again.

Had RVP stayed, Giroud would have two starts and a dozen sub appearances last season and we would have all been calling him a huge failure.

Tc91

Since this game has been a bit shit I decided to watch Inside City.

vLfUneU.jpg

Meier running dat coach business in Russia.

phaze

There has been a dearth of Arteta pens this season. We must have spend all our ref money on Ozil. ;_;

Cazi niceeeeeeee.

Kiraly

Will be nice to take a break from the shite you post at the very least.

I'm glad my very few posts in this thread leave a lasting impression on you.

I have nothing against you, it is the posts of FootballFan that are detrimental to the enjoyment of this thread - even to neutral posters.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This is painful, why must you tease me Palace? Just concede already so I can stop caring.

Top Bottom