• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

dc89

iNEUOBDz76W9b.gif

Fucking hell.

Shinji just got his leg broken, 6-8 months out.

Who do I buy to replace him cause he is dead. Pjanic?

Someone. Anyone. Shatner.

Edit this GIF so when he's on his front it stops before he rolls over. #dead

Salazar

The fouling only came into play in the second half really.

That's what I've been saying. Which only emphasises the pathetic calculation of it.

Anyone saying "lol, that's how they're gonna operate. Deal with it" as if there isn't something noteworthily fucking awful about a side hitherto competently engaging in the game as a tactical exercise kicking lumps out of players for 45 minutes and sharing around the bookings is a pillock.

Arnie

Persistent fouling to break up play is not tackling.

As for "not dirty", dunno if you watched the game.

As for any equivalence between United and Stoke in terms of fouling, do me a favour. Ince was a prick. Keane was an animal. Rooney is a berk. Robin elbows people. But there's still no connection.

Stop moaning.

Your manager is David Moyes, whose first signing was Marouane Fellaini.

That's like a Liverpool fan having a go at Swansea for pressing high and passing the ball.

GLEN-JOHNSON.gif

Salazar

Your manager is David Moyes, whose first signing was Marouane Fellaini.

One clumsily aggressive Belgian, whose most notable act of violence to date was against Shawcross - which, I know you agree in your heart of hearts, doesn't fucking count.

Such a good day to go dragon hunting.

Fredy-Montero-Sporting-Portugal.jpg

One, two, Fredy's coming for you.
Three, four, better block your goal.
Five, six, grab your crucifix.
Seven, eight, before it´s too late.
Nine, ten, or he will score again!!

Arnie

One clumsily aggressive Belgian, whose most notable act of violence to date was against Shawcross - which, I know you agree in your heart of hearts, doesn't fucking count.

He gets a bye in this particular instance, but that's a mere footnote on his Cunticulum Vitae.

Fellaini-kick.gif

GO 'ED FLETCH

One of the best finishers in the league.

GorillaJu

Are tyne-wear derbies always like this with the uniforms - letting them both wear home jerseys, seems like there's got to be a better solution.

Are tyne-wear derbies always like this with the uniforms - letting them both wear home jerseys, seems like there's got to be a better solution.

Yeah, was about to say that Newcastle should be made to wear their away shirt

The shorts are the same colour, and the shirts are easily mistakable from a distance

L1NETT

A massive part of fellani's game is breaking up the oppo by fouling pushing shoving and whatever means necessary. For the whole game.

And you had Paul scholes. And cantona. Great players, but stoke level tackling. Cantona was a fucking mega level cunt.

A massive part of fellani's game is breaking up the oppo by fouling pushing shoving and whatever means necessary. For the whole game.

And you had Paul scholes. And cantona. Great players, but stoke level tackling. Cantona was a fucking mega level cunt.
It's because Hughes was moaning about roughness when his team were clearly the more rough of the two.

Why did all 3 Newcastle players cut back to the edge of the box there.

If even one of them continued their run they probably would have scored there.

Suen

Amauri starting instead of Palladino. Sansone and Bena on the bench. I fucking knew it, Donadoni giving away three points for Milan.

Top Bottom