• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

deroli

iNEUOBDz76W9b.gif

Fucking hell.

Shinji just got his leg broken, 6-8 months out.

Who do I buy to replace him cause he is dead. Pjanic?

When I played an older FM by EA, I always started my "special" routine whenever a player injured one of my guys:
I offered that player a long term contract with a ludicrously low basic salary but incredibly high bonuses. E.g. a million for every goal he scores and hundreds of thousands for each appearance. Combined with promises: You'll be my captain, my most important player, I will make you an international etc.
When that player finally joins my team, I immediately put him in the reserve. He of course gets super mad because of all the broken promises I made, which leads to a super low morale. Also, he has to train the most unfitting abilities: He's a striker? Good, let him exercise tacklings all day long. Oh, you're getting tired? What about some extra sessions of weight training? All the years at my club will become nothing but a huge torture for him.
And then, after almost five long years, just before his contract runs out and the player is so close to become a free man again... I exercise the option to renew his contract for two more years. Two more years of agony, bullying ("You're so close to the first team... just train harder!") and little to no pay. Basically, he has become my slave. Without any chance to ever gain ground in professional football again.

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR FUCKING WITH MY TEAM

Zabojnik

I've been saying this for a while. Llorente will be follow Giroud's trajectory. So-so to solid first season, great second season. All he needs is time.

Suen

looooooool Amauri surely that must have been a fake injury? Pls let him be injured so Donadoni puts in Sansone or Palladino. Pllllllls Milan.

GorillaJu

That "obsessive liar" thread in OT has to be some meta-commentary about the bullshit stories that people type up in order to create long threads and get tags.

Bumhead

Banned
Just upgraded to Sky Sports.

Feels good man. Hope it's activated before I get home from work as I want to watch Chelsea vs City.

LegoArmo

How´s he doing for Celtic?

He doesn't start much, but he looks bright when he gets on. You can tell he wants to do well and score goals. His size and pace help a lot in the Scottish league.

pulga, Izaguirre took another hit to the head and has been stretchered off. :(

pulga

Banned
He doesn't start much, but he looks bright when he gets on. You can tell he wants to do well and score goals. His size and pace help a lot in the Scottish league.

pulga, Izaguirre took another hit to the head and has been stretchered off. :(

;_; ;_; what the fuck are they doing to him

Elchele

When I played an older FM by EA, I always started my "special" routine whenever a player injured one of my guys:
I offered that player a long term contract with a ludicrously low basic salary but incredibly high bonuses. E.g. a million for every goal he scores and hundreds of thousands for each appearance. Combined with promises: You'll be my captain, my most important player, I will make you an international etc.
When that player finally joins my team, I immediately put him in the reserve. He of course gets super mad because of all the broken promises I made, which leads to a super low morale. Also, he has to train the most unfitting abilities: He's a striker? Good, let him exercise tacklings all day long. Oh, you're getting tired? What about some extra sessions of weight training? All the years at my club will become nothing but a huge torture for him.
And then, after almost five long years, just before his contract runs out and the player is so close to become a free man again... I exercise the option to renew his contract for two more years. Two more years of agony, bullying ("You're so close to the first team... just train harder!") and little to no pay. Basically, he has become my slave. Without any chance to ever gain ground in professional football again.

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR FUCKING WITH MY TEAM

DORTMUND.

Top Bottom