• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Now I know that they're above us in the Serie A and don't really have to worry a lot after yesterday, but why the fuck Inter let Poli go. He's like Pirlo 2.0, not as talented but goddman he's good.

There is no way Leverkusen are winning the Bundesliga. No way. There's more chance of me getting laid.

sami-hyypia_riisch_2673641b.jpg

Lube up, darling

Oh great. The asshole scored. Fucking piece of shit.

Time to turn the stream off, don't want to get more pissed than this to be honest. And after seeing Lucarelli playing better than Neymar on Tuesday, it's for the best, definitely.

Worlds best right back, shame he didn't want to go to Real Madrid, Barca, Chelsea or any of the other big teams interested, but only Newcastle with his bff.

dc89

Chelsea lost to City 5 times last season.

Community Shield, Premier League, FA Cup and USA friendlies.

Are they due a win?

He was never good.

I've always maintained he's an appalling footballer. That goal against Chelsea was a fucking lash. Nothing more.
Some of his finishes were ridiculous though. Technical ones too.

Always been a bit shit doing anything else a bit like Hernandez but from where he was to what he's like now...

Elchele

Bayern II won 5-0.

Erik ten Hag, LEGEND

m1nxfplakbow_wd320.jpg

And looks like Go Ahead Eagles is falling apart without him. No wonder why, top class coach.

Can't wait for Pep to get sacked or to end his contract and have the real mastermind as coach of the first team.

Blablurn

Bayern II won 5-0.

Erik ten Hag, LEGEND

m1nxfplakbow_wd320.jpg

And looks like Go Ahead Eagles is falling apart without him. No wonder why, top class coach.

Can't wait for Pep to get sacked or to end his contract and have the real mastermind as coach of the first team.

he is unbelievable. what he has done with the second team is just phenomenal.

dc89

Hart, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Nastasic, Clichy, Garcia, Fernandinho, Nasri, Yaya Toure (C), Silva, Aguero

Garcia. DM/CM. We are doomed.

Bayern II won 5-0.

Erik ten Hag, LEGEND

m1nxfplakbow_wd320.jpg

Why do you hate Pep so much :lol

Just seems odd.

Arnie

Hart, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Nastasic, Clichy, Garcia, Fernandinho, Nasri, Yaya Toure (C), Silva, Aguero

Garcia. DM/CM. We are doomed.
Garcia will be DM.

Interesting that he's sacrificing Negredo to include him. Probably the sensible decision, although Negredo's been excellent this season.
I love him already.

He looked dodgy in the first two matches, he's pretty good right now though.
After Swansea I think he's been excellent.

Wins everything in the air. Powerful and decisive.

Salvadora

Have a sneaky feeling Chelsea will nick the points today.

It's a shame Negredo isn't starting. He's quickly becoming my favourite City player.

Elchele

Why do you hate Pep so much :lol

Just seems odd.

I don't like his general attitude, and I think he's incredibly overrated. Also, he came and change everything to make us just like his Barcelona, because that's all he knows... we we're much stronger side under Heynckes' tactics.

Yesterday was a proof of how he ruined Heynckes' amazing defensive tactics.

Maybe it will get better over time, the team under his tactics, but right now I can't stop but feel like we have gone backwards.

Top Bottom