• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Tc91

What a goal!

What was that celebration though...?

“The celebration is something I did with my friends when I was in the youth team at Chelsea.”

“In Italy, we say when one person wants something so much it is like he has a knife between his teeth – like a warrior who never gives up.

“After that, I kept doing it. I did it the first time I scored at Swansea and everyone liked it. It was the same at Roma.”

Borini, the warrior.

dc89

Garcia will be DM.

Interesting that he's sacrificing Negredo to include him. Probably the sensible decision, although Negredo's been excellent this season.

After Swansea I think he's been excellent.

Wins everything in the air. Powerful and decisive.

I know. I think Negredo and Milner are great for this kind of game.

---

Oh shit.

#prayforthehorse

Fuck I missed it.

Gif please.

SUN2-1NEW.gif

Elchele

Has Schurrle been good lately? Not been very impressed by him. Seems to play a lot though.

He has always been quite disappointing IMO, he isn't that good as winger and he's not creative enough to play as #10. But I think he could be a great option to play as false #9.

Peco

It's like he's trolling Berlu, trying to see how much he can get away with before getting fired.

Berlusconi is a senile motherfucker who thinks he's always right about everything and his idea of football is old as fuck too. He doesn't want to quit politics or sell the club/a part of it, sorry, but it's impossible he'll let Allegri (a slimy yes man) go.

And hear me right, his family is as stupid as him.

We are legit doomed.

Top Bottom