• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

To the surprise of no one, West Ham vs Swansea ends 0-0.

We are so incredibly dull away from home.

QL4ZUxw.gif

GQman2121

Banned
Not defenders fault, he had no choice, he had to chase that down as Torres was coming.

Hart's fault because he had a choice, he should have stayed put

Wouldn't you be coached to just put that out if you can? It looked like he attempted to play it back to Hart, who was already coming off his line at full speed. Just weird all around.

Yeah that was never Nastyfantastic's fault, Hart could easily just have stayed back (and he looked like he was going to until the last moment) and gotten it from the header back, instead he all of a sudden rushes forward.

Marc

NFL? Piss off sky, just had a huge potentially title deciding game and you want to talk that shite.

That table is tough.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
dc's proud record is broken

Man City have lost a Premier League game in which Sergio Aguero scored for the first time (W29 D2 L1)

Great win, Fernando deserved it. For all City did they created very little, Cech should have done better with the Aguero goal.

Deserved for our first half performance. Aguero was given Man of the Match too loooooool, can't wait for that interview.

Can't believe Webb didn't send off Garcia either.

feel

Did the internet find the twitter account of everyone who touched and kissed Mourinho there yet? A couple had cameras too.

Hindle

Banned
They won't keep Hart. They will get rid. I know it now.

I think Hart has been poorly managed at City. Mancini never kept his feet on the ground and instead he was allowed to get full of himself and arrogant. The likes of Fergie or Wenger would have never allowed that.

Arnie

Damn Spurs shouldn't have had that penalty either.

It happens with such consistency that I'm no longer infuriated by it.

It's just Spurs, innit.

Also one of the reasons I get so miffed when all of you jump on AVB's cock. If it's not Bale, it's the officials. They just have it easy.

dc89

Great win, Fernando deserved it. For all City did they created very little, Cech should have done better with the Aguero goal.

Deserved for our first half performance. Aguero was given Man of the Match too loooooool, can't wait for that interview.

Can't believe Webb didn't send off Garcia either.

We had more possession, more shots, more on target, and better passing accuracy.

This is given as a victory in Spain.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Damn Spurs shouldn't have had that penalty either.

Not sure if they're just crap or waiting to click.

I think we are still gelling and getting the understanding going. We are keeping clean sheets which is a massive improvement on last season and I'm sure the goals will come. Teams are so scared of us they set up at WHL like its Camp Nou circa 2010, we are much better away from home.

Anyway, 1-0 is the scoreline you need to be able to achieve things, I'm not going to complain. We're 4th without firing on all cylinders.

It's just Spurs, innit.

Also one of the reasons I get so miffed when all of you jump on AVB's cock. If it's not Bale, it's the officials. They just have it easy.

Shit.

I want to argue but since they're now obstacles to the top 4, i'm with you.

FUCK SPURS.

ShogunX

It's just Spurs, innit.

Crazy how they have spent £100m yet are boring, uncreative and have had to be bailed out three times by dodgy penalties already this season.

Top Bottom