• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

dc89

Never head back to the keeper like that. If there's any doubt head it out for a corner just never head back towards your goal.

Marc

Oh Joe Hart, what happened to you.

Killer mistake to make at that level, at that time.

I mean ffs, you allow Torres to score. TORRES!

Facism

Gold Member
Never head back to the keeper like that. If there's any doubt head it out for a corner just never head back towards your goal.

you should totally tell them that in the dressing room when you're gathering their jockstraps for washing.

Marc

Haha, Mourinho... I bet he is rubbing it in to a Chelsea fan who complained or something. Even though that was lucky as anything you will see.

dc89

Hart is done. I'm serious. The Spaniards upstairs will not fuck about.

Txiki is on the phone to Perez as we speak.

"Perez. Send me St Iker."

Into

Not defenders fault, he had no choice, he had to chase that down as Torres was coming.

Hart's fault because he had a choice, he should have stayed put

Arnie

That goal is really reminiscent of Reina's howler against City at the Etihad.

Out of absolutely nothing. Barely any pressure. And he fucking runs out like a headless chicken.

That spelled the end of Reina, to be honest. Hart's done also.

Salvadora

just give Chelsea the PL trophy already.

Mou > the rest.
vT7r674.png

Tc91

Not defenders fault, he had no choice, he had to chase that down as Torres was coming.

Hart's fault because he had a choice, he should have stayed put

Yeah it's surely Hart's fault. Nastasic could of even took a touch and played it back to Hart if he stayed in his goal. Or hoofed it for a throw in.

Top Bottom