• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

dc89

When we stop throwing points away, we’ll be right up there. 3 defeats now and all down to mistakes. MISTAKES MISTAKES MISTAKES!

We shouldn't be losing games because of mistakes. We are our own worst enemy.

Hixx

@bigphatbugger 4m
@SAFCsource If they're not punching horses, they're nutting cats! Bastards!

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

FOOTBALL HAS BEEN RESUSCITATED AND IS ON LIFE SUPPORT, FOOTBALL GAF

justjohn

Chelsea have the momentum now. Our fixture list looks very easy for a while so we should take advantage whilst the rest play each other.

Scum

Crazy how they have spent £100m yet are boring, uncreative and have had to be bailed out three times by dodgy penalties already this season.

I thought they did well against Barca in second half, to be honest.

When we stop throwing points away, we’ll be right up there. 3 defeats now and all down to mistakes. MISTAKES MISTAKES MISTAKES!

We shouldn't be losing games because of mistakes. We are our own worst enemy.

Hart's your own worst enemy. Casillas in Jan.

Arnie

Chelsea have the momentum now. Our fixture list looks very easy for a while so we should take advantage whilst the rest play each other.

Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs, Southampton, and Everton all have momentum.

It's not a singular object to be thrown around like pass the parcel.

Arnie

I know we have sucked this season but I didn't realize City has been that crap too.

The results flatter to deceive, though.

City have been inconsistent, jumping between magnificent, average, and poor.

United have just been flat out wank.

justjohn

Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs, Southampton, and Everton all have momentum.

It's not a singular object to be thrown around like pass the parcel.
Yes but they also have some tough fixtures coming up whilst our fixture list for the next month look very easy. The momentum is therefore on our side.

dc89

I know we have sucked this season but I didn't realize City has been that crap too.

It's our away form. It's totally letting us down. We should have at least another 6 points as two, no, THREE, of our away games we have literally thrown away. It's depressing and it has to stop.

Clegg

What was Hart thinking running out of his box to meet that ball? Nastasic had it easily covered. Awful decision making.

dc89

Alright Dan, just calm down. At least the hardest away game of the season is out of the way, I will take that. Looking at our games coming up, we should, should, put a string of wins together. These are all winnable games.

Away - Newcastle (CC)
Home - Norwich (PL)
Home - CSKA (CL - let's qualify YEAHHH)
Away - Sunderland (PL)
Home - Spurs (PL)
Home - Plzen (CL)

We should beat all them. All dem teams.

Hixx

Are you watching Roy?

Hart is RUDDY awful.

Hint hint.

Forster should be given a go.

Alright Dan, just calm down. At least the hardest away game of the season is out of the way, I will take that. Looking at our games coming up, we should, should, put a string of wins together. These are all winnable games.

Away - Newcastle (CC)
Home - Norwich (PL)
Home - CSKA (CL - let's qualify YEAHHH)
Away - Sunderland (PL)
Home - Spurs (PL)
Home - Plzen (CL)

We should beat all them. All dem teams.

dc

you know what happens when City come to the SoL.

Pellegrini said he didn't want to shake Mourinho so he didn't. Sore loser, clearly.

Should have shaken Jose's hand to apologise for Garcia's elbow.

dc89

Oh yes.

What a gentleman.

Remember Mourinho took over him at RM, then said if he lost his job he wouldn't then go to a small club like Malaga. He's just lost to him for no fault of his own, in fact, I though we setup pretty well and we performed very well. Pellegrini got everything right today.

Souness saying Chelsea shouldn't have won the game even though they had the best chances.

Well City were the better team in the second half, they just did nothing with it really. Garcia (I think) had that header but generally even with all the play they had City were pretty poor I think. So I can see what he means I guess.

Remember Mourinho took over him at RM, then said if he lost his job he wouldn't then go to a small club like Malaga. He's just lost to him for no fault of his own, in fact, I though we setup pretty well and we performed very well. Pellegrini got everything right today.

Apart from his choice of goalkeeper.
Roy needs to step up and watch this, give Forster a chance, we go into the World Cup with Calamity Joe in goal we'll have another USA on our hands.

I remember a few years ago when so many people were tripping over themselves to suck Hart's dick when he never was truly seemed to be worth the hype to me.

Top Bottom