• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

http://i.imgur.com/EpreCsF.gif[IMG]

The most fun I've had this year, with my pants on.

and off[/QUOTE]

Square button stopped working, I basically can't play anything.

I'll have to fix it myself tomorrow. In three days I spilled some ice tea on my car radio (which stopped working yesterday, of course), sprained my knee and somehow broke the square button on the Sixaxis.

I'm seriously afraid to even pick up the Vita in my hands, I just know it'll fall down and implode.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Square button stopped working, I basically can't play anything.

I'll have to fix it myself tomorrow. In three days I spilled some ice tea on my car radio (which stopped working yesterday, of course), sprained my knee and somehow broke the square button on the Sixaxis.

I'm seriously afraid to even pick up the Vita in my hands, I just know it'll fall down and implode.

Do you have a Wii U? Use it.

rvy

Banned
47jFxGe.gif

WHO ATE ALL THE PIES?

A wild Hitcher appears.

Platini wants the World Cup extended to 40 teams?

Is it me or does he just come up with an endless procession of shite ideas to make it looks like he's doing something?

Pantomime paedophile.

pulga

Banned
Platini wants the World Cup extended to 40 teams?

Is it me or does he just come up with an endless procession of shite ideas to make it looks like he's doing something?

Pantomime paedophile.

More teams, more fixtures, more money.

The pigs at FIFA are drooling at the thought.

arkon

The world cup should be changed. 4 year league system culminating in a knockout tournament. Teams play across confederations home and away. Top 32 go through to the knockout tournament. Extended international breaks (1 month at a minimum, preferably 2 months) during league seasons.

You can have that one for free, FIFA.

More teams, more fixtures, more money.

The pigs at FIFA are drooling at the thought.

By 2058 there'll be 128 teams in it, and Honduras will have an outiside chance of qualifying

:p

The world cup should be changed. 4 year league system culminating in a knockout tournament. Teams play across confederations home and away. Top 32 go through to the knockout tournament. Extended international breaks (1 month at a minimum, preferably 2 months) during league seasons.

Fuck off

You can have that one for free

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

i1KzhSaSBgxEM_zps51adf447.gif

Kassu

Banned
I was bored so I compared results between same matches last and current season. Didn't include matches against Cardiff/Hull/Palace. There might be some mistakes but should be good enough.

Arsenal
2012-2013: 8W 0D 0L - 24p
2013-2014: 6W 1D 1L - 19p

Chelsea
2012-2013: 5W 2D 0L - 17p
2013-2014: 4W 2D 1L - 14p

Everton
2012-2013: 3W 2D 2L - 11p

Liverpool
2012-2013: 3W 3D 2L - 12p
2013-2014: 5W 2D 1L - 17p

Manchester City
2012-2013: 2W 4D 1L - 10p
2013-2014: 4W 1D 2L - 13p

Manchester United
2012-2013: 6W 1D 1L - 19p
2013-2014: 3W 2D 3L - 11p

Southampton
2012-2013: 1W 3D 4L - 6p
2013-2014: 4W 3D 1L - 15p

Tottenham
2012-2013: 3W 1D 2L - 10p
2013-2014: 3W 1D 2L - 10p

Pfft, that's two WCs in a row we're qualifying for <3

Maybe by 2058 England will have made it to a semi final again.

Pfft, doubt it :p

We'll have a 110 year old Hodgson pacing the technical area on his zimmer frame and communicating his hoofing instructions by ringing a bell. Gerrard will still be our best CM

@Zabo, with Totti and that kit, Roma can do what they want :p

pulga

Banned
Pfft, doubt it :p

We'll have a 110 year old Hodgson pacing the technical area on his zimmer frame and communicating his hoofing instructions by ringing a bell. Gerrard will still be our best CM

@Zabo, with Totti and that kit, Roma can do what they want :p

lol I just checked England's WC record

Weren't you guys the ones that invented football? Damnnn

danwarb

I was bored so I compared results between same matches last and current season. Didn't include matches against Cardiff/Hull/Palace. There might be some mistakes but should be good enough.

Arsenal
2012-2013: 8W 0D 0L - 24p
2013-2014: 6W 1D 1L - 19p

Arsenal having a shocker this season.

ijttH5SYvf0Yx.gif

Everton
2012-2013: 3W 2D 2L - 11p

Manchester United
2012-2013: 6W 1D 1L - 19p
2013-2014: 3W 2D 3L - 11p

47jFxGe.gif

reported for racism.

i'm one of the crazy ones who thinks national team football is a fuckin waste of time and takes focus from the actual football.

Salvadora

Arsenal having a shocker this season.
Results have to be taken in context.

Arsenal's form against the big teams will be key to our season. We threw points away against United/Chelsea/City last season.
I have 5 people on my ignore list. Most because I was sick of the Bullshit they were posting daily. All from here too.
Post if you can see this Messi.

I only have one, although I may take them off soon.

Top Bottom