• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Lightning

Banned
Still fucking miffed at how Arsenal fans treat the Capital One Cup like it's a piece of shit.

That's like Harry Potter moaning because he has to go and visit his really friendly Auntie at half term when he'd rather stay at Hogwarts and chase the improbable dream of banging Cho Chang.
I would love us to win it but not with our first team players. Ozil, Ramsey and Giroud will not play anyway.

iyimDBFuCm6I0.gif

BF4 is great :lol

and so is shadowplay so I could actually record this haha.

I fucked up. Have to redownload BF4. :(

Salvadora

I would love us to win it but not with our first team players. Ozil, Ramsey and Giroud will not play anyway.
Have you heard about Gnabry maybe being out and Frimpong, Zelalem & Eisfeld all being unfit?

Fortunately defensively we should be fine, but we're missing quite a few who could've been involved. I'd rather it not be a baptism of fire :/

How did you fuck up? :lol

Firstly, I fucked up by messing with a different VPN program which caused FlyVPN to crash. When I said I was going to reboot, I actually was restoring my pc to an earlier time. Secondly, I fucked up by restoring it to a time earlier today where apparently the preload hadn't been finished yet so BF4 was completely gone when I finally had FlyVPN running again.

I accidentally the whole thing.

Blablurn

Firstly, I fucked up by messing with a different VPN program which caused FlyVPN to crash. When I said I was going to reboot, I actually was restoring my pc to an earlier time. Secondly, I fucked up by restoring it to a time earlier today where apparently the preload hadn't been finished yet so BF4 was completely gone when I finally had FlyVPN running again.

image.php

Suen

fuck off you fucking turkeys

going to Tesco for a muller corner

the banana one

NOPE
Reported.

Kidding <3
Reported, pls understand.

I thought he stopped posting before that just after he'd argued about religious celebrations in football.
I always thought he got crushed after Klopp said God helped them win against Malaga (or some other team they played against)

Lightning

Banned
Have you heard about Gnabry maybe being out and Frimpong, Zelalem & Eisfeld all being unfit?

Fortunately defensively we should be fine, but we're missing quite a few who could've been involved. I'd rather it not be a baptism of fire :/
Yep I found out this morning. Wenger's record against Mourinho is exceptionally poor too which doesn't help.

I'm delighted Gnabry had extended his contract with us though. Great news.

Idiot :p

Apart from fucking boats, how is BF4 wooden, Quiche?

Hard to tell. I had fun when I was playing but servers and shit are just crashing constantly. I needed a game to play till the PS4 comes out and I hope this is it.

Salvadora

Yep I found out this morning. Wenger's record against Mourinho is exceptionally poor too which doesn't help.

I'm delighted Gnabry had extended his contract with us though. Great news.
I think the acquisition of Ozil and the general Germanisation of Arsenal played a large part in that.

He specifically mentioned enjoying being around his compatriots in the interview and is almost hanging off Ozil like a Spider Monkey in training.

I remember how United fans were sure they were going to sign Thiago and suddenly, weeks of rumors and "insider reports" and then out of nowhere Pep says "Thiago or no one" and suddenly he's at Bayern.

I feel bad for United now.

I remember how Bayern fans were sure they weren't cunts

suddenly

weeks of shitty posting

out of nowhere

they are

Top Bottom