• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

You sound more postive than quiche. I'm weighing options here. Battlefield, Arkham Origins or Black Flag. They all seem fun to me.

Well I did manage to play before everything started crashing, Quiche didn't. :p

What you gonna get BF on? If on PS3 or 360 I will say go with some other games, it's just not designed for those small player limits.

Elchele

Captura-de-pantalla-2013-10-28-a-las-19.28.22-776x290.png

Roberto Firmino – the latest name in a long line

Firmino is currently topping the goalscoring charts with 7 goals, tied with Bayern’s Mario Mandžukić, Stuttgart and former Hoffenheim striker Vedad Ibišević and Leverkusen’s Sidney Sam.

Firmino is yet another player that Hoffenheim have signed from nowhere and who has resulted to be an inspired addition, just like many of the players that they’ve had in their ranks since their incursion in the Bundesliga back in 2008.

4m€ was the fee Hoffenheim paid Figueirense in January 2011 and there’s no doubt that it was a bit of a gamble for a player who had only played in Brazil’s second tier up until then.

Hoffenheim's scouting most be the best in the world at this moment. They have found players like Firmino, Luiz Gustavo, Ibišević in really weird places.

Lightning

Banned
I think the acquisition of Ozil and the general Germanisation of Arsenal played a large part in that.

He specifically mentioned enjoying being around his compatriots in the interview and is almost hanging off Ozil like a Spider Monkey in training.
I love our German feel in our team. Can't wait until Poldi comes back to add to it.

Can't blame Gnabry hanging on Ozil. May as well learn from the best. Cesc helped Ramsey and Wilshere.

THE BEBE REPORT!!

bebe-man-utd-500x301_crop_340x234.jpg

PAÇOS DE FERREIRA VS VITORIA DE GUIMARÃES - 20:00 - LIGA ZON SAGRES

1st HALF REPORT:

- BEBE WAS ON THE PITCH
- BEBE TOUCHED THE BALL A FEW TIMES
- BEBE WAS BREATHING NORMALLY

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"Gervinho has scored the most goals from counter attacks in Serie A this season, with 3."

They're good at counters? We're fucked then.

Gaming is pretty wank right now. I'm not sure whether people genuinely believe the stuff that is being suggested or whether they are just enjoying the drama, but its not a place an Xbox fan should go for facts or mature discourse.

THE BEBE REPORT!!

bebe-man-utd-500x301_crop_340x234.jpg

PAÇOS DE FERREIRA VS VITORIA DE GUIMARÃES - 20:00 - LIGA ZON SAGRES

2nd HALF REPORT:

- BEBE TRIED
- BEBE FAILED
- BEBE WAS BREATHING NORMALLY

jorge-mendes-007.jpg

Scum

Free, pls.

Gaming is pretty wank right now. I'm not sure whether people genuinely believe the stuff that is being suggested or whether they are just enjoying the drama, but its not a place an Xbox fan should go for facts or mature discourse.

Gaming side has been shite regardless of the console anyone owns. Most, I believe, don't even play games anymore. Just hanging about for the .gifs, cinematic experience and drama.

danwarb

Indeed. I've been getting sucked back into the fucking console wars. Steering clear now 'till launch times.

Some of the concerns are genuine but I do agree that the way they're discussed and presented is a complete turn off.

It's why most of us discuss games here.

Top Bottom