• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Elchele

This time is not a war, PS4 is the most logical choice. It's not about preferences anymore, but about common sense. At least if you're into games, and not into DVR and shit.

Just realized I'll have to pay to play FIFA 14 online. WHY

Blablurn

This time is not a war, PS4 is the most logical choice. It's not about preferences anymore, but about common sense. At least if you're into games, and not into DVR and shit.

#Gaming2013 #TheFutureIsNow #NotWhatWeDeserve #ThankYouKlopp

Arnie

I'd probably agree. 90% of what I play is multiplatform anyway, and that's likely to be way better on PS4. And Naughty Dog are my favourite developers so knowing that they're releasing a few games on the system is a sumptuous bonus. Factor in PS+ and I'm pretty excited for the thing.

If only Bungie still made Halo, then it'd be a completely different story.

MWAHAHA, you're all sheeple. I went with Wii U, where you don't have to pay to play FIFA 14 o....fuck.

I went with master race. Where Fifa 14 cost me 18 euros, online is free and I can use good voice chat software.

i3oaLiWm63f5d.gif

danwarb

I've got a decent enough PC, so PS4 is offering not much for a while. The Xbox has a few good launch games and the all-in-one/kinect stuff will definitely be used here, if it works.

Blablurn

Again? I never sell my stuff. I did throw all my Wii stuff away though, only to realize I should've kept a Wiimote and that Xenoblade might've been in there.

Yes, I'm really a fucking idiot and I will deserve my new name.

u literally threw it into the garbage can???

Scum

I went with master race. Where Fifa 14 cost me 18 euros, online is free and I can use good voice chat software.

i3oaLiWm63f5d.gif

0q76ono.gif

Again? I never sell my stuff. I did throw all my Wii stuff away though, only to realize I should've kept a Wiimote and that Xenoblade might've been in there.

Yes, I'm really a fucking idiot and I will deserve my new name.

This needs an HD remake but that should have been a keeper. D:
Damn 'roaches.

Blablurn

Nope. Problem is I want a room with furniture of adequate size (that's not utter shit) since I'll only stay less than two more years here. I figured the worst is behind me anway, might as well stay until I've found a really good apartment.

Makes sense! Stay strong, bro!

Arnie

Sir Galahad has the best character design I've seen from any next gen game so far.

I really want 1886 to be good.

It's just a man with a moustache. I don't understand why everyone's fawning over it. There are tons of those cunts waltzing around East London every day.

I met the marketing manager for 1886 and she started talking to me about The Order and I said I didn't like the art style, as in a mixture of historical and sci-fi and she looked at me with the maddest glare.

Gameplay screens look nice and atmospheric, though. Need to see footage. But yea, really don't know why people are falling arse over tit regarding that character design.

K1LLER7

Arsenal or Chelsea win tomorrow?

I think Chelsea will get the win. Their second team is pretty strong. Mata, Willian (?), Eto'o will probably start too.

Lightning

Banned
Arsenal team I want to see tomorrow:

Fabianski
Monreal, Vermaelen, Mertesacker, Jenkinson
Wilshere, Hayden
Rosciky
Gnabry, Bendtner, Ryo

If Elsfeld was fit I would play him instead of Ryo. Have Apkom on the bench to bring on and let's see if we can get the job done.

Fergie

Banned
Arsenal or Chelsea win tomorrow?

I think Chelsea will get the win. Their second team is pretty strong. Mata, Willian (?), Eto'o will probably start too.
Yep, Chelsea B look stronger but could go both ways. Going to be interesting at least.

United game won't be broadcast in UK, so streams it is.

Clegg

It's just a man with a moustache. I don't understand why everyone's fawning over it. There are tons of those cunts waltzing around East London every day.

I met the marketing manager for 1886 and she started talking to me about The Order and I said I didn't like the art style, as in a mixture of historical and sci-fi and she looked at me with the maddest glare.

Gameplay screens look nice and atmospheric, though. Need to see footage. But yea, really don't know why people are falling arse over tit regarding that character design.

I like it because it's something a bit different from what you usually see in big name games ie roid freak or suave mid twenties lothario. I like Galahad for the same reason I liked Old Snake's design. It's going against the norm.

Glad to hear that about how the game is shaping up tho.

LTWheels

Isn't the Order just Victorian Gears of War?

I don't get what everyone's fascination with it.

It's just another class base coop 3rd person shooter, made by people that use to only make psp games.

K1LLER7

Yep, Chelsea B look stronger but could go both ways. Going to be interesting at least.

United game won't be broadcast in UK, so streams it is.
Yeah, Chelsea and City have a very strong squad. Maybe Spurs are up there too. They need more time to gel though.

Elchele

Isn't the Order just Victorian Gears of War?

I don't get what everyone's fascination with it.

It's just another class base coop 3rd person shooter, made by people that use to only make psp games.

HNNNNGGGGGGGGG

Gears of War (1) justified the current gen.

Dibbz

Arsenal team I want to see tomorrow:

Fabianski
Monreal, Vermaelen, Mertesacker, Jenkinson
Wilshere, Hayden
Rosciky
Gnabry, Bendtner, Ryo

If Elsfeld was fit I would play him instead of Ryo. Have Apkom on the bench to bring on and let's see if we can get the job done.

That is actually an ok team. Not too many first team players. Not sure if Gnabry will be fit though.

Clegg

Apparently there are a number of media sources in Spain and Germany saying that ter Stegen will join Barca in the summer.

Top Bottom