• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

pulga

Banned
The X-Men trailer looked so unfinished. Whoever gave the greenlight to release it, is insane. The shot with Storm looking back at the camera, so bad lol.

That's what the movie is, you egg. Unfinished. VFX has waaaaaaays to go.

Why not release it though? It's not like people aren't going to see the movie because of an unfinished trailer. Gets the hype rolling.

FootballFan

Let's be honest here, if he thought that he was winning the award then there's no charitable cause on the planet that would have stopped him from coming and accepting it.

The game wasn't even for charity, keit4 clearly pointed that out many times.

Either way, both blatter and ronaldo are fools. Blatter shouldn't say something that stupid and ronaldo shouldn't even bother replying to idiotic crap like that. Babies.

jtb

Banned
That's what the movie is, you egg. Unfinished. VFX has waaaaaaays to go.

Why not release it though? It's not like people aren't going to see the movie because of an unfinished trailer. Gets the hype rolling.

They should've released a 60-90s teaser instead of releasing what they did—which is this weird mix between a teaser while still having a ton of poorly cut plot exposition stuff. And going for the two most overwrought, melodramatic, overused pieces of music known to Hollywood was really stupid.

pulga

Banned
They should've released a 60-90s teaser instead of releasing what they did—which is this weird mix between a teaser while still having a ton of poorly cut plot exposition stuff. And going for the two most overwrought, melodramatic, overused pieces of music known to Hollywood was really stupid.

Did its job innit

gots you talking about the movie

Fox 1 - 0 jtb

pls understand

LTWheels

Typing of the Dead Overkill is legit. Only £6 on gmg.

So cheesy and brilliant.

It's not the dreamcast game. They have actually converted the Wii/PS3 game into typing. You can also play the directors cut of Overkill as well.

ss_e67e785ccd2cb7c485a3a74c1a15ddc657c18a33.600x338.jpg

FootballFan

Good on Cristiano, fucking FIFA president shouldn't voice his opinion on the matter, talk about influencing votes.

I LOLED at the good boy part. How quickly people forget about the tax money he stole to pay off hookers in Vegas. Fuck Blatter. Fuck FIFA.

Forget? No. As I tell you every single time we talk about this.

Players will be judged on the pitch, Suarez isn't known as the nice, funny family man but as a diving, biting cunt. That's how it is, unfortunately for ronaldo he is a playacting, whining selfish tool on the field.

And that is how he will be remembered, go shed some tears for him.

Meier

Poke-bros, what was your team when you beat the Elite Four the first time? Druddigon did literally nothing for me.. wish I had brought along some low level Pokemon to power level!

jVhG5Vu61SVCD.png

No Kagawa? Not even on the bench?

Arsene pls

Any gentleman willing to post the Man U - Arse lineups?

Lindegaard; Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Buttner, Zaha, Cleverley, Jones, Young, Januzaj, Hernandez.

Fabianski, Jenkinson, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Monreal, Ramsey, Wilshere, Rosicky, Cazorla, Ryo, Bendtner

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Watching the sky intro, the league cup was truly bonkers last season.

Labadal

No Kagawa? Not even on the bench?

Arsene pls

Lindegaard; Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Buttner, Zaha, Cleverley, Jones, Young, Januzaj, Hernandez.

Fabianski, Jenkinson, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Monreal, Ramsey, Wilshere, Rosicky, Cazorla, Ryo, Bendtner

Ramsey, Wilshere and Cazorla?

Hoping for a physical game. Jose Cuntinho, plz.

K1LLER7

Poke-bros, what was your team when you beat the Elite Four the first time? Druddigon did literally nothing for me.. wish I had brought along some low level Pokemon to power level!

jVhG5Vu61SVCD.png
Only have 6 badges at the moment.

Team currently is...

Braxien(?), Charizard, Pikachu, Lucario, Hexarous, Gyarados.

Will probably add Sylvieon in their for Gyarados and the legendary pokemon.

Who's the pokemon bottom right?

Edit: want to catch a Noibat and evolve it to Noivern.

Meier

How do you get the image of the team?

Apparently this site called the Pokemon Global Link has been active since Black/White and I just didn't realize it. Once you sign up for the site, you can sync your game online and it keeps track of a lot of stats and you get achievements (Medals) and stuff plus it saves your photos you've taken online. The logbook it keeps creates this image and I just took a screen cap of it.

Zabojnik

WELL DON'T TELL HIM THAT

zabo pls buy it with money

and when I say money I mean real money, not Slovenian.

I've been meaning to sign up for Plus anyway, so ... Also, real money talk from a goddamn Brit? Get the fuck out of here, you pound loving snob. <3 Euro forever.

pulga

Banned
Apparently this site called the Pokemon Global Link has been active since Black/White and I just didn't realize it. Once you sign up for the site, you can sync your game online and it keeps track of a lot of stats and you get achievements (Medals) and stuff plus it saves your photos you've taken online. The logbook it keeps creates this image and I just took a screen cap of it.

Where'd you get the Ampharos? I've been searching high and low for it.

dalVlatko

This Mikel / Essien mid field will either be amazing or a colossal disaster. No middle ground. Only extremes.

Yeah, I have no idea what to expect from this game.

Everyone is talking about how great Chelsea's reserves are but that doesn't change that this group hasn't every played together.

Meier

I only recognise one of these pokeymans

3 of them are from this X/Y, the other 3 are older.

Row 1: Tyrantrum (X/Y fossil) and Blaziken (Torchic evolution, Ruby/Sapphire starter)
Row 2: Yveltal (Y legendary) and Greninja (Froakie evolution, X/Y starter)
Row 3: Ampharos (Gold/Silver) and Druddigon (B/W)

Where'd you get the Ampharos? I've been searching high and low for it.

My wife got a level 1 Mareep off a Wonder Trade and I traded her a Sylveon I got for her for it. I was using Pikachu for awhile but he's so wimpy so I decided to level up a different electric Pokemon and decided on him since it was in my box.

LTWheels

Ok, my hall of fame image has not updated on the website yet, but this was my team:

Azumarill, Pangoro, Venusaur, Pikachu, Delphox, Xerneas.

Top Bottom