• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

pulga

Banned
Watch Messi win the Ballon d'Or over Ribery this year

Just watch :lol

Edit: I just remember, Blatter mentiones Zlatan as being up there with Messi and Ronaldo in the video

FUCKING LOL

Runs riot against some crap team and suddenly he's one of the best? You don't even mention Ribery, winner of a treble? Get fucked, Blatter. How this corrupt, ignorant simian is the head of FIFA I'll never understand

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fuck Blatter.

I still can't believe he said Messi is a good boy every father would like to have

I'll kick myself if my kid ever grows up to be a cheating, tax evading scumbag.

But I guess since Leo's dad is making out like a bandit from the stolen money, he's okay with it
Watch Messi win the Ballon d'Or over Ribery this year

Just watch :lol

Edit: I just remember, Blatter mentiones Zlatan as being up there with Messi and Ronaldo in the video

FUCKING LOL

Runs riot against some crap team and suddenly he's one of the best? You don't even mention Ribery, winner of a treble? Get fucked, Blatter. How this corrupt, ignorant simian is the head of FIFA I'll never understand

pulga im dead

stahp

I'm playing Rising on a PS3 using a PS2 third party controller and an USB adapter.

It feels so wrong.
How is it so far? The first chapter/tutorial sucks because you're so under-powered.

and it seems like you're under-powered IRL too eh

pulga

Banned
He couldnt even say Lionel. And thats the FIFA president??

Does it hurt he considers Zlatan better than Ribery for his goals against that shitty team I can't even remember the name of

Tell me

Feed me

Ribery won everything

Yet it's Zlatan he pegs to be in the final three

Blablurn

Does it hurt he considers Zlatan better than Ribery for his goals against that shitty team I can't even remember the name of

Tell me

Feed me

Ribery won everything

Man. I don't care. If Ribery doesn't win it he will be even more motivated for the rest of the season, bringing us again to the final of the CL, and shoot the winning goal against whatever team.

pulga

Banned
Man. I don't care. If Ribery doesn't win it he will be even more motivated for the rest of the season, bringing us again to the final of the CL, and shoot the winning goal against whatever team.

Shieeeet if that were the case, we'd be looking to win La Trece by now

Tell me

Feed me

Ribery won everything

Anderlecht is not a shitty team. They produced Adnan Zidane.

j0dkGO0XzVFeC.jpg

Leave them alone you fucking bully.

kharma45

On United transfers

Based Woodward has been talking to UWS and said that we have been scouting Herrera since 3 years, mostly because of his sterling performance against us in Europa league.

Our bid was just too late and Bilbao way too rigid to get him to United. Khedira was a complete last ditch effort, though there was no mention of Coentrao. There is a concrete effort of getting a midfielder and a left back and we might see that happen in January.

On United transfers

Based Woodward has been talking to UWS and said that we have been scouting Herrera since 3 years, mostly because of his sterling performance against us in Europa league.

Our bid was just too late and Bilbao way too rigid to get him to United. Khedira was a complete last ditch effort, though there was no mention of Coentrao. There is a concrete effort of getting a midfielder and a left back and we might see that happen in January.

£12m bid for Ramsey

Ah integrated graphics card shitting things up, looks like its indie games for me!

I'm backing arsenal for tonight, I don't think Mourinho will care enough about the league cup to put in a decent team. Not that Wenger will be that interested either, but I think Chelsea have a lot more to lose from injuries and tiredness.

Fergie

Banned
@NorwichCityFC: #NCFC team v @ManUtd: Bunn; Whittaker, R. Bennett, Bassong, Garrido; Snodgrass, Fer, Johnson, Redmond; Hoolahan; Elmander.

@ManUtd: #mufc starting XI: Lindegaard; Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Büttner; Zaha, Cleverley, Jones, Young; Januzaj, Hernandez.

@livefootball: Arsenal XI v Chelsea: Fabianski, Jenkinson, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Monreal, Ramsey, Wilshere, Rosicky, Cazorla, Ryo, Bendtner #CapitalOneCup

@livefootball: Chelsea XI v Arsenal: Schwarzer; Azpilicueta, Cahill, Luiz, Bertrand; Mikel, Essien; De Bruyne, Mata, Willian; Eto'o #CFC #CapitalOneCup

kharma45

starting XI: Lindegaard; Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Büttner; Zaha, Cleverley, Jones, Young; Januzaj, Hernandez.

Subs Amos, Anderson, Rooney, Giggs, Smalling, Fabio, Valencia

Salvadora

That Arsenal team is so strong...
I'm backing arsenal for tonight, I don't think Mourinho will care enough about the league cup to put in a decent team. Not that Wenger will be that interested either, but I think Chelsea have a lot more to lose from injuries and tiredness.
Even if Mourinho didn't care, his Chelsea team would still contain the likes of Ba, Bertrand, Mata, De Bruyne.

It would still be a very strong team regardless.

pulga im dead

stahp

How is it so far? The first chapter/tutorial sucks because you're so under-powered.

and it seems like you're under-powered IRL too eh

I just started the second chapter, so far it's good, I wasn't expecting a lot but I'm liking it. The story doesn't seem to be anything special for now, but the rest is great.

And yeah, I'm waaay underpowered IRL right now. :(

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
The X-Men trailer looked so unfinished. Whoever gave the greenlight to release it, is insane. The shot with Storm looking back at the camera, so bad lol.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The X-Men trailer looked so unfinished. Whoever gave the greenlight to release it, is insane. The shot with Storm looking back at the camera, so bad lol.

Early trailers are always like this, there are no complex VFX shots and what's on show is hurriedly composited and messy. Anyway the movie will be shit just all X movies except the second one.

Apparently Wenger has never won a match against Mourinho, I hope that changes tonight.

Salvadora

Picked up and injury and isn't in the squad.

We've got Ozil and Giroud on the bench. Both managers are going for it.
I don't think either manager was going to let the other get one over on him.

Much more nervous about the game considering the amount of first teamers involved. Jacky must be being saved for Liverpool.

On United transfers

Of course they were too rigid. That's how they are with all of their transfers. You pay the buy out clause or you go home. The fuck was the lemon head expecting?

Poor Fabio. Not sure what Buttner has ever done to deserve game time over him. He has never had the same potential. He has never had the technique, defensive ability, or attacking ability Fabio possesses. Fabio has only played against Crystal Palace and he did well too!

jtb

Banned
really strong teams from both Chelsea and Arsenal.... not sure how to feel about this. hope we get the job done.

Agreed. Really poorly cut, too. that said, the very existence of a trailer gets my hyped so, fuck it.

Top Bottom