• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Joe.. you've lost me. :(

Ma Meier!

tumblr_mvdm99QYKf1r30r4xo5_r1_500.gif

Welcome back dude

Linius

28mins? I can walk that fast.

Q0y.gif

Cycling just at the minute. Will have to start running soon though for a job i applied for. Only thing like running I've done of late is the cross trainer.

I thought about cycling, but buying a bike and all that was a bit too much.

Yeah. I do between 2 and 3 runs a week depending on my schedule. Did a half marathon earlier this year, so I want to try for the full distance next year. Maybe the Berlin one.

Sounds good, impressive. I want to do the Dam tot Dam Loop next year. It's a 16 kilometer run between Amsterdam and Zaandam. Any tips on training? I just started doing five kilometer runs for now, done four so far. Trying to get a bit faster each time but at some point I'll have to make more kilometers obviously.

bjaelke

Sounds good, impressive. I want to do the Dam tot Dam Loop next year. It's a 16 kilometer run between Amsterdam and Zaandam. Any tips on training? I just started doing five kilometer runs for now, done four so far. Trying to get a bit faster each time but at some point I'll have to make more kilometers obviously.

Best advice is to get some kind of continuity going. 1-3 runs a week. Any break this early will set you back.

And keep track of your progress.

Linius

Best advice is to get some kind of continuity going. 1-3 runs a week. Any break this early will set you back.

And keep track of your progress.

Yeah, I'm hoping to go for three runs a week. So far I managed one each week at least. And I use Runtastic, great app.

EDIT

mBPqM3Z.png

Line-ups for tonight.

Fergie

Banned
I want a Vita with the new Batman game but cant afford it at the moment

The Batman game will probably my first purchase for my Vita outside of PS+ backlog. Get a Vita when you can, it's definitely worth it, even so with PS4, IF you're gonna get it.

Joe.. you've lost me. :(
Welcome back Meier, Gaming is a clusterfuck.

Yeah, I'm hoping to go for three runs a week. So far I managed one each week at least. And I use Runtastic, great app.

EDIT

mBPqM3Z.png

Line-ups for tonight.
So Hart changed his name slightly and is now playing in the Dutch league? Damn, that mistake must have hit him hard.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
CR7 has such an inferiority complex, he should've just ignored the whole controversy.

Not going to UEFA's ceremony because he isn't going to win the award for instance, come on... just reeks of petulancy. blatter is an idiot, but I always get the impression that ronaldo could avoid a lot of this stuff but his attitude gets the better of him.

IceCold

CR7 has such an inferiority complex, he should've just ignored the whole controversy.

Not going to UEFA's ceremony because he isn't going to win the award for instance, come on... just reeks of petulancy. blatter is an idiot, but I always get the impression that ronaldo could avoid a lot of this stuff but his attitude gets the better of him.

Meh. He went to play a friendly game for charity. Much better use of his time imo.

pulga

Banned
Of course, but should have kept quiet, until after the Portugal play-offs. But I can't blame him either.

Blatter is such a cunt.

o6LSqjQ.jpg

Good on Cristiano, fucking FIFA president shouldn't voice his opinion on the matter, talk about influencing votes.

I LOLED at the good boy part. How quickly people forget about the tax money he stole to pay off hookers in Vegas. Fuck Blatter. Fuck FIFA.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
A closet cunt is the worst kind of cunt.

Finally bought that Vampire Bloodlines game. Supposed to be good.

Now to find the time to play it...

I tried getting into it years ago but the combat was just downright terrible.

IceCold

Let's be honest here, if he thought that he was winning the award then there's no charitable cause on the planet that would have stopped him from coming and accepting it.

Of course but since he knew he wasn't gonna win he decided that his time was better spent playing a friendly game.

pulga

Banned
Fuck Blatter.

I still can't believe he said Messi is a good boy every father would like to have

I'll kick myself if my kid ever grows up to be a cheating, tax evading scumbag.

But I guess since Leo's dad is making out like a bandit from the stolen money, he's okay with it

Ronnie bbe I'll hold u

As a new sort of PC gamer (as in I now own a decent laptop), what's the best way to check a steam game would run before you buy it? Am I best just getting a fair few demos and trying those to see what it can do? I'm seriously clueless haha.

Top Bottom