• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

FootballFan

One time I even had to spend a weekend at an avocado farm(is that what you'd call it?).

Was surrounded by thousands of avocado trees lol. The place was massive.

Worst. Weekend. Ever.

AdKYQ4G.jpg

flippedb

Banned
Aguacates shit? AHAHHAHAHA No, blow me cunts. Aguacates are the nectar of the gods. I eat them with some lemon and salt, it's like godly ice cream.

IceCold

Shouldn't really have to apologise, didn't do anything wrong imo.

Sure he did. As the head of FIFA he shouldn't verbalize his personal opnions about footballers nor make fun of them. Imo it's disrespectful. Guys like Ronaldo are indirectly paying for this cunt's bills and bribes. Then he mentions how Messi is a good boy and every father's dream, basically implying that Ronaldo isn't (There wouldn't be a point in highlighting this otherwise).

Arkham Origins is fucking awesome so far. Running it on Max settings, framerate is all over the place between 30 and 60 though.

Xbox controller's dpad is ludicrously bad

Lightning

Banned
Wenger being satisfied with that performance is astounding to me. We hardly had any shots on goal and he says it was an even game minus a couple of mistakes? I don't agree.

The gap between our first and second teams is too large and that will be our downfall this season. Jenkinson is not good enough, Vermaelen is not good enough, Fabianski is not good enough, Bendtner was very bad and Jack Wilshere was very poor too. Wenger calling that a tight game is a joke, we never threatened Chelsea, it was a question of how many we would concede not challenging them.

If we wanted to win we should have thrown our best team on the field and gone for it. Instead we played some, rested others, played cameo roles with others but everyone was brought down because our reserves are not good enough. Dissapointing.

Top Bottom