• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Suen

I'm sure Barca will nick a goal or two but I'm impressed Osasuna is still level for this long.
They watched Chelsea play! Haven't watched the game much, how are the two playing? Looked boring when I watched a bit so switched to Milan - Udinese.

Meier

They watched Chelsea play! Haven't watched the game much, how are the two playing? Looked boring when I watched a bit so switched to Milan - Udinese.

I have no clue, watching American football for the rest of the day, just was looking at the scores on ESPN.

Luc Castaignos scored again today for Twente. He's been an FM wonderkid for a few years now and has 5 in 5 this season.

FootballFan

you guys need to get used to this new barcelona. they're an average team with a few world class players.

Bud pls. After international break, no Alves, Alba, Pique, Sanchez, Messi. Puyol's first game back. This ok so far. Cesc just fucking sucks.

Suen

I have no clue, watching American football for the rest of the day, just was looking at the scores on ESPN.

Luc Castaignos scored again today for Twente. He's been an FM wonderkid for a few years now and has 5 in 5 this season.
FF update pls.

Are you serious Cesc. Jesus.

How can players whine when they don't play if they are this shit when they do play.

Should've moved to Arsenal

---------------------------Chesney--------------------------

Jenkers---------Merty-----------Kos----------------Gibbo

--------------------Fabbers-----Artetters----------------------

-------Wizard of Öz----------------------Rambo----------

--------------------------Caz Hirai-----------------------------

---------------------------Casanova----------------------------

So tidy

BW9kJYxIcAALw2H.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLc88eGLwPs

FootballFan

FF update pls.

Messi just came on.

They're defending well but we've had the chances to score but Cesc seems to need more than 3 one on ones to score.

Neymar has done some great dribbles/passes. Xavi and Iniesta have been poor. Octopus of Badia has been great.

Game getting tight now.

Suen

Messi just came on.

They're defending well but we've had the chances to score but Cesc seems to need more than 3 one on ones to score.

Neymar has done some great dribbles/passes. Xavi and Iniesta have been poor. Octopus of Badia has been great.

Game getting tight now.
Thanks. Sounds like Osasuna are not creating many chances and mostly fending off Barca attacks. Like Meier said it's surprising they haven't let a goal in yet, must be a tight defense.

Madrid losses and Barca wins. Fairweather forummer
:looool

G-Unit

Does G-Unit only post here when Barca has won and when we troll the leagues?

Oh thought you were a Barcelona fan.

Lol dude, barca ain´t winning right now, and thread is always about EPL which I don't care until pep manages united xD

In other news, why is pedro on the field.

Clegg

Worst thing about that performance was our central defence actually being solid. Jones and Evans worked well together and stopped any dangerous attacks coming their way. But we still conceded anyway. What's the use in building a strong central partnership when one of your full backs is a weak defender? It was the left hand side which was the problem.

Fucking Evra.

Suen

Lol dude, barca ain´t winning right now, and thread is always about EPL which I don't care until pep manages united xD
Thread would be more about other leagues if those who watch other leagues wouldn't leave at the first sight of a wall of text about EPL. Come on bro, need to post more (when you have time) when Barca play.

XD is the worst smiley in the world
I feel the same about Bayern's current football. Barca 2.0.

Meier

Anyone know that Pixies song Monkey Gone to Heaven? Heard it on the radio yesterday and thought a topical chant for Spurs could be:

"Andros has gone to heaven"
"Keep feeding number seven" (although that's just his England number..)
"Andros has gone to heaven"

lol

Pep only moves where the guaranteed success is. Once the walls start shaking at Bayern, he'll grow the beard out a bit, mention stress in a few interviews, then take another sabbatical while the new best team in the world reveals itself, and he'll weasel his way into that job

Pep Guardiola Liverpool manager 2014

Suen

lol

Pep only moves where the guaranteed success is. Once the walls start shaking at Bayern, he'll grow the beard out a bit, mention stress in a few interviews, then take another sabbatical while the new best team in the world reveals itself, and he'll weasel his way into that job

Let's not set our aims too high here.

G-Unit

lol

Pep + amazing fans singing... sounds like a boner to me... would watch

Suen

Osasuna you better not screw this up. Keep it like this....but I know Messi will somehow save Barca. He just has the ability to do it under any circumstances.

3Sixty

Adam Lallana v Man Utd
Pass Accuracy: 93% (38/41)
Passes Completed in Final Third: 13/13
Chances Created: 5
Take-ons: 2/2
Goals: 1

Woy pls

A little bit of Kosovo in my life
A little bit of Serbia by my side
A little bit of Belgium's all I need
A little bit of England's what I see
A little bit of Turkey in the sun
A little bit of Albania all night long
A little bit of United here I am
A little bit of Adnan Januzaj

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeqOLxRDsV8

pls understand the asspain this will create

@Man Utd fans, how bad would it have to be for you to want Moyes out at the end of the season?

7th in the league, group stage exit in the CL and early losses in the domestic cups?

Top Bottom