• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

K1LLER7

tumblr_mvewnrD6Zz1smbgw2o2_r1_500.jpg

At the funeral of Demba Ba's career
Hitcher is that you?

Suen

I feel sorry for Hart. He was the only reason I watched City games. They are amazing with him but as empty as Etihad without him.

#FreeHart

Spurs-GAF, did Bale often track back to defend last season and if he did then was he good at it? I just kept an eye on all his shots and goals last season but never thought if he helped with defense.

FootballFan

Are you getting BF4? Or is Knack gonna last you? :p

Knack and FIFA 14.

I'd say it's pretty likely I'll get BF4.

Definite: Knack/FIFA 14
Likely/Probably: BF4
Maybe: Killzone, cause it's pretty to look at. (but only if they fix the problems from previous games, like the no fun part, the boring part(whole thing), etc)

Suen

So I checked Genoa - Parma highlights now. Overall it seems we were the better side but we had very bad luck.

Genoa got a penalty in the first minute which we saved. We created several good (but not amazing) chances were we could have scored. Parolo missed a sitter so that should have been a goal. We also scored two goals that were ruled out (offside goals so no complaints there, right decision by the ref). Juding from the highlights it seems our midfield didn't link up well with our attackers, Biabiany and Sansone were wasting their energy running around at the front but the ballls weren't reaching them. We missed some of our starting defenders now but on the bright side Bena got to start. He needs much more playtime, we really do need Paletta back soon though. Either way our away-record continues to be horrible but I felt that we deserved at least one point.

But we all really know that Donadoni told the players to take it easy so we can focus on crushing Juve this week. That is when Sansone will truly shine. Get bent Genoa.

Btw Serie-A gaf, rumors are saying Parma are being linked with Mattia Destro. Hope it's true.

Suen

With this hattrick, Ronaldo has:

• Tied with Costa for the pichichi race (11 goals)
  • Scored 157 goals for Madrid in 146 games
  • Surpassed Madrid LEGEND Ferenc Puskas in goals scored for Madrid.

Fucking legend, my general <3
Puskas!! HNNNNNNNNG!!!!!

_42325200_puskas270.jpg

Suen

Seriously though, fuck Allegri. He's such a pussy. No matter how bad we play, he always pretends that we played a good game and just got unlucky. The team is so unmotivated to play for him, it is obvious to anyone with eyes. There's no fire or passion there, under Allegri the team is content with mediocrity. This is also why we completely switch off after scoring, game after game.

We need to fire this motherfucker ASAP and salvage this season. I think we should bring in Trappattoni. He's out of a job, a Milanista from his playing days, a fucking legend, ridiculous experience, and would instantly command the respect of the players, unlike Allegri who has clearly lost the team. We should hire him just as a caretaker until we can bring in a permanent coach next summer.

We need to do something.
Donadoni is a true Milanista. You can have him.

I made a list of who's getting BF4 on the PS4

Hitcher
Arnie
Willkiller
Meus
Tc
Freewheelin'
Sleepless

Maybe:

Shanks
FF
Superior (PC) list:

Wooden
Bacon
Suen

In the PS4? There is I believe!

I know there's the 15 minute record function, but I don't think there's a way of rewatching matches and changing the perspective. I wanna see people getting crushed by buildings from a free camera :(

Cheers for making the list, should be able to get some good matches going with that many people :)

Top Bottom