• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

confuziz

Banned
bruma's very shaky in the eredivisie as well, i don't rate him at all. it says more than enough about him that he went from chelsea to hsv to psv, and that he's still not performing well there. as it stands, the left central defender in brazil will be martins indi. i think van gaal's still undecided about who he's going to pair him with, but he'll end up picking either vlaar or de vrij.

i'm very much looking forward to tomorrow's game.

HAHAHHAHAA NO.

Rekik/Bruma will be present in Brazil in the XI. 100%

Meier

HAHAHHAHAA NO.

Rekik/Bruma will be present in Brazil in the XI. 100%
I hope you're right about Rekik. He needs a call up for a friendly or two soon to get him accustomed to senior international play. Hopefully he is healthy enough for the next break.

Linius

This is incredible. I ordered the Harman Kardon Soundsticks yesterday after Elseano tipped them and I got two sets in the mail today :lol

Fluid on the knee? That sounds like the most made up donkey poo ever.

May as well just say he left his kit at home.

I snowboard and sometimes can get excess fluid in my knee. It's painful as fuck, my knee swells up like fuck and I can hardly walk. Have to lay with an ice pack on my knee which my leg propped up in the air to try drain out the fluid

Elchele

BX8YHs5CIAA5bbW.jpg

We're 45 minutes away from the semifinal Jupp

What black sorcery is this

soooo good

L1NETT

I snowboard and sometimes can get excess fluid in my knee. It's painful as fuck, my knee swells up like fuck and I can hardly walk. Have to lay with an ice pack on my knee which my leg propped up in the air to try drain out the fluid

Ah. I look a right prat now.

Sounds right grim. But how on earth did wellbeck manage to do that.

Ah. I look a right prat now.

Sounds right grim. But how on earth did wellbeck manage to do that.

I get it from falling and taking a knock to my knee, the body can surround it in excess fluid to try give it some extra protection. He was probably being his usually donkey self and fell over in training

Meier

Scored this header with Osvaldo last night in FUT. Played about 8 or so single player matches thus far and at least have a gold player at every position now in my Starting XI. The guy who sent the cross in is only a 62 but is a little speed demon. Sad to see him get squeezed out. This was in stoppage time and won me the game 3-2.

BEFauyDnKR

It's amazing that the video quality of the highlights uploaded to EA's website is even WORSE this year with no ability to turn on an "HQ" version (that didn't do much but at least existed). I am still not used to playing with the PS3 controller. It's fucking weird..

A couple of things I love about this.

1st The ginger guy clearly works in the office at Samsung somewhere because his line delivery is like someone who has never been on camera before.

2nd is that Beckenbauer is badly reading most of his lines from cue cards. On the shot over the shoulder of the interviewer you can see Beckenbauer isn't even looking at the guy interviewing him.

Meier

Be on the lookout for Colombian CB Éder Álvarez Balanta to make a big move in January or the Summer. His release clause is only €15m despite being a regular starter this season for River Plate now at age 20. Quality CB.

Elchele

Be on the lookout for Colombian CB Éder Álvarez Balanta to make a big move in January or the Summer. His release clause is only €15m despite being a regular starter this season for River Plate now at age 20. Quality CB.

€15m is a lot of money in South America, bro
and yes, he's great. There have been rumors of him leaving since last January

Carbonox

if i was drunk i would totally bang rebecca brooks

every since i banged a 50 year old a few months ago, i have these odd desires for the older ones now

Meier

€15m is a lot of money in South America, bro
and yes, he's great. There have been rumors of him leaving since last January

Well obviously it's a lot there but it's not much in Europe. :p I haven't heard any rumor suggesting this, but I bet if Mangala is sold, Porto would be happy to get Balanta at that price and then flip him in two years for double or triple it.

Top Bottom