• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Manzepi

Neo Member
Back from the Parc, Verratti is definitely the futur Ballon d'Or >3 that little chubby is marvellous

Sad to see Lorient so bad...

MrKaepora

just for you, Scum:

20131101138334233175346.gif

Today's game was very strange. I'm no longer used to not suffer during a benfica's match.

pulga

Banned
why is Bale doing a double Nazi salute?

why is his haircut just like Hitler's?

why is he dressed in full aryan colours?

why?

Now that I think about it, it's the first time Madrid doesn't have a 100% negrito on the team

Diarra
Adebayor
Essien

Bales arrives. No negrito. Something's up.

Suen

Now that I think about it, it's the first time Madrid doesn't have a 100% negrito on the team

Diarra
Adebayor
Essien

Bales arrives. No negrito. Something's up.
We will have confirmation of one coming in January next week when we beat Juventus. Pogba you're very welcome to RMA.

Zabojnik

Cerci scoring the winner against Roma will be glorious.

I'll wear an avatar of your choice for a week if it happens.

We will have confirmation of one coming in January next week when we beat Juventus. Pogba you're very welcome to RMA.

You might want to check the calendar. Parma - Juve is on tomorrow at 18:00 CET. I expect a draw, but a defeat or a victory are just as likely.

Yurt's "27 points in 9 matches" dream is still possible. Two down, seven more to go.

Suen

I'll wear an avatar of your choice for a week if it happens.

You might want to check the calendar. Parma - Juve is on tomorrow at 18:00 CET. I expect a draw, but a defeat or a victory are just as likely.

Yurt's "27 points in 9 matches" dream is still possible. Two down, seven more to go.
I'll watch the first half and watch the last 15 min of the second half because there's Arse-Liverpool tomorrow 18:30 CET, huge game. Will probably have both on though, and then there's the Madrid game 20:00 CET......why the fuck do all of them have to be so close to each other

You're going to win both against Parma and RM.

Quote me on that.
You and me, we're done.

Suen

But but

Parma couldn't score against half-dead Genoa

:((((

ibjdJT7QJBhd9E.gif
Two goals ruled out, we had some really bad luck, that and we're shit.

I expect Amauri to have taught Donadoni the dark inner secrets of Juventus. Those secrets will bring us victory tomorrow.

Hixx

Set to move internet provider, anyone from UK here have SKY as their internet provider?

Are they any good?

I have had Sky broadband for half a decade and it is the best we've had. From Orange (yes :p) to BT to Virgin to Sky. Got Fibre (self-install too, no engineer call out) turned on yesterday and getting max speeds on it. Tenner a month for the first 6 too, can't complain. No shaping or limits either and good pings for gaming.

Scum

We are doing Xfactor Sweepstakes at work and I swear the laminated photo of one of the contestants looks exactly like Gio dos Santos.

K1LLER7

I have had Sky broadband for half a decade and it is the best we've had. From Orange (yes :p) to BT to Virgin to Sky. Got Fibre (self-install too, no engineer call out) turned on yesterday and getting max speeds on it. Tenner a month for the first 6 too, can't complain. No shaping or limits either and good pings for gaming.
Nice!

£10 for 6 months of fibre is pretty good. Might have a look into. Cheers :)

Top Bottom