• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Suen

Benzema scored two and assited two last match

He ain't going anywhere in a long while D:
Yeah the worst-best part of the game. Confidence back and Ancelotti will even play him more now. I kinda wish he wouldn't have scored anything so Ancelotti would have been pressed to bench him.

Özil showing some faint signs of life

Nice of us to let Ramsey stand there and line his shot up while the ball bounced 3 FUCKING TIMES

Shite performance. Gerrard looking like an old man being teased by a flock of pigeons pecking at his head.

Skrtel played well imo. Martin Atkinson needs to learn about quick free kicks and the advantage rule. Didn't give Scezchny nearly enough to do. Coutinho should not take corners.

Well deserved win for Arsenal

jtb

Banned
first result of the season that's an improvement over last season, probably the most encouraging thing to take away from the game.

I'd be more excited but I can't say I ever doubted we'd crush Liverpool. really could and should have scored more (Giroud, holy shit.)

Arnie

Please beat them next week David Mong.

Going to rid the sight of a gassed Gerrard from my mind by playing SMG2 with my little brother. I need to escape to a colourful place.

Scum

Fuck! Now Lightning's crazy arse mutterings doesn't seem like such as rant afterall. :<
My apologies, Lightning! Congrats on the win.

ibkRUH77eD8rQn.gif

Someone must have been holding R1 and pushing the left analogue stick away from the ball

GorillaJu

What a shit show. So disappointed in our movement as a team. Clearly we need to train better, and I think Rodgers needs to suck it up and drop Gerrard for games like these. We got absolutely overrun and looked like barges being circled by speedboats.

Cou looked good at times, but one person can't be expected to carry the midfield.

Clegg

Good day.

We have to beat Arsenal next week.

Gonna have to be a big performance.
We'll need to play well for the full 90. We had a very good first half performance today, but switched off for the second. That should be expected after making 3 sub's at ht tho.

Marwan didn't look like complete shit either.

Arnie

Aaron Ramsey straight into the interview room, barely out of breath.

Gerrard en route to A&E.

Meus, go learn alien dialects pls.

jtb

Banned
Dortmund are a stronger challenge than any team they will play against in the PL.

Dortmund to win, 3-1.

Our away form is better than our home form. I think we will draw. Well, we really need a result of some kind, anyways, because I'm not sure how the points will add up otherwise.

L1NETT

Arsenal midfield was miles better than liverpools. Arteta and cazorla class.

For me they are genuine title contenders. United gonna have a tough game against that midfield.

pulga

Banned
Carlo, please stop with the bullshit experiments and revert back to out tried and trusty 4-3-2-1. This shit is for the birds.

Why is Gerard immune to being sub out if he isn't playing well? Someone please explain that crap to me. Every other player gets subbed when they aren't playing well but Gerard. Getting annoying now.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Congrats to Arsenal, what a fucking brilliant team

and LiverpoolGAF, you're still 2nd and the season is long. Losing an away games ain't so bad. ;)

What the fuck is Toure waiting for when Ramsey is lining his shot up? Fuck's sake.

----------------Skrtel-------Agger--------Sakho---------------

McLaughlin---------------------------------------------Johnson

pls

GQman2121

Banned
The United game next week is going to be a great watch.

We've got to right our ship because the games are going to start piling up. Luckily we have a very manageable league schedule until just before Xmas.

Top Bottom