• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

pulga

Banned
Excerpt from Wilbs' latest blog post:

Xavi unfortunately has become a pale shade of his former self. I’m on record quite consistently, both on Twitter and in person, for showing extreme dislike for Xavi. Mostly to do with how he conducts himself on and off the pitch in adversity, his sanctimonious act wearing thin two minutes into every post-match interview he gives claiming that Barcelona’s recent loss was immoral and unjustified in the wake of making more passes than a horny fourteen year old at a disco.

tumblr_m87gbmHmBM1qcfzujo1_500.gif

Salvadora

Didn't watch but I've read it was Rafael, Cleverley and Evans. Latter two were minor injuries I think. Have also heard that Carrick might be out for a few weeks but just a rumour.

Evans, Cleverley had double vision apparently and Rafael rolled his ankle.
Wenger said they think Gibbs' problem could be muscular, which is very bad news for us. We'll feel that loss. Don't know if Flamini or Walcott will be back.

TeegsD

Xavi unfortunately has become a pale shade of his former self. I’m on record quite consistently, both on Twitter and in person, for showing extreme dislike for Xavi. Mostly to do with how he conducts himself on and off the pitch in adversity, his sanctimonious act wearing thin two minutes into every post-match interview he gives claiming that Barcelona’s recent loss was immoral and unjustified in the wake of making more passes than a horny fourteen year old at a disco.

I'd have to agree. A few years ago, just watching Barcelona games, I though Xavi would be a total bro. Nowadays, it wouldn't surprise me if he thought Reptilian people were real.

Didn't watch but I've read it was Rafael, Cleverley and Evans. Latter two were minor injuries I think. Have also heard that Carrick might be out for a few weeks but just a rumour.

Rafa went up for a header and fell down. Groaned really loud and it was due to his ankle.

Cleverley had trouble with his vision with 1 minute to go in the 2nd half.

Evans supposedly had a bad back, but nobody knew about it until he was subbed.

Evra also appeared injured (ankle) and was on the ground for a while.

Januzaj was hit in the head going up for a header. When the half ended he appeared to have done his hamstring. Everyone thought he was going to be subbed out, but was apparently fine as he didn't get subbed out.

Elchele

Where does that kid play?

Llevemoslo al mundial, tiene pinta de crack jaja

Olimpia (reserves), the three attacking players are from Olimpia. Elis (ST), Flores (LW), Bryan (RW). Flores is younger, and IMO, much more talented than Bryan (gif).

And Olimpia still prefers to buy players like Caetano and Bruschi, :lol they really are Honduras' Real Madrid.

pulga

Banned
Olimpia (reserves), the three attacking players are from Olimpia. Elis (ST), Flores (LW), Bryan (RW). Flores is younger, and IMO, much more talented than Bryan (gif).

And Olimpia still prefers to buy players like Caetano and Bruschi, :lol they really are Honduras' Real Madrid.

Malditos chucos -_-

Por lo menos tenemos al Roberto Carlos hondureño jajaj

the heck have I done?!

created a custom tactic for my first game on FM for United and Vidic bangs in hat-trick Zaha gets one as well!

MOYES OUT BEANS IN!!!!

Elchele

Pep Guardiola is the first Bayern Munich coach in history to be unbeaten in his first 11 Bundesliga matches.

LEGEND
go back to Barcelona you cunt

FootballFan

How many bridges could have been built in a whole month.

TeegsD

FT: Sporting 3-2 Maritimo

Love seeing Bruno and the players showing the fans some love while being reciprocated 10-fold. =') It really makes me happy to hear the roars(heh) over the radio. I believe in this team. We just need to work on the discipline a little more but WE CAN DO THIS!

Couldn't watch the second half but I'm extremely happy we managed to come back from 2-1 to win it 3-2. This are the matches that truly show the character of a team. Well done, boys. We are only 3 points behind Porto and leveled with Benfica.

Elchele

But who's better than him and is available?

yep, that's the problem. at least we have Erik Ten Hag for the future now, but we lacked a good young coach to learn from Heynckes and to replace him.

still I find it to be kind of insane to allow a new coach to erase everything Heynckes did.

L1NETT

Massive win for Leicester, dreadful from Watford. Alumnia what are you doing for that goal.

Forest choking again, huge for Blackpool, ince been under the cosh a tad.

Surprising result for Bolton to get a win at dean court. Still think dougie freedman can be a prem manager one day.

K1LLER7

Haha lucky goal for Aguero's 1st.

Having Silva back and fully fit is massive for City. Top player. His link-up with Aguero is one of the best in the league.

Horrible defending by Norwich.

That Yaya pass O_O

Top Bottom