• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Linius

Omg dat pic

Quiche, do you wear the same clothing all the time?

ibsmOsiCbuqj0G.gif

The only thing that slightly worries me is if he finds out :p

Oh how would he. But it's pretty dickish, bacon you cunt lol

Just wait till they share the dick/nuts pics from whatsapp.

I got it on my computer, and on dropbox backed up, ready to launch an attack on anyone who showed their penis on there. One of the folders thumbnails is Arnies liverpool undies where you can easily admire the form of his banana in.

Lightning

Banned
BYGo3nfIgAAV44k.jpg:large

What a joke.
As bad as that is Stoke have still scored more goals than Norwich. You saw for yourself today how shit Norwich is.

Imagine if it was Joe Hart. It would be breaking news on all news networks.
Boruc does not make many mistakes though. Southampton have conceeded the fewest goals so far this season and some of that is thanks to him.

Hart not only cost you a point but he handed your biggest threat to the title 2 points with his mistake and it was just another one in a long list. There was a time Hart was infalliable and De Gea was getting shitted on every time he touched the ball but Hart was crap last year with inconsistent performances and he hasn't improved this season, still inconsistent. That's why Hart gets reemed by the media for his errors.

Linius

Oh Southampton. Doesn't Hixx support that club? Hixx, how was your reaction?

Hope I'm not confusing the one Southampton fan here :p

Linius

See, there I go. We have a Southampton fan right?

EDIT

Checked the OP, it's 3Sixty. Don't I haven't seen him posting much lately.

Dibbz

GeoffArsenal says Arsenal going back for Saurez in January. Prepare your angus Liverpool.

He's usually right when it comes to itk about Arsenal.

Lightning

Banned
GeoffArsenal says Arsenal going back for Saurez in January. Prepare your angus Liverpool.

He's usually right when it comes to itk about Arsenal.
NO PLEASE NO. Let it go, please Arsene.

That crap cost us getting a striker in the last window, don't waste another window on a player we cannot get.

jtb

Banned
the best (depending on how highly you rate him obviously) we can do in January is probably Benzema, which I'd be content with. it's more about just getting competent bodies in that are not Bendtner.

NO PLEASE NO. Let it go, please Arsene.

That crap cost us getting a striker in the last window, don't waste another window on a player we cannot get.

Agreed. It's not happening and Wenger can't afford to piss away yet another transfer window.

Salvadora

The pursuit of Suarez is most definitely over.

We would officially be worse than Woodward if we went back in. Please don't go for Benzema either.

Suen

the best (depending on how highly you rate him obviously) we can do in January is probably Benzema, which I'd be content with. it's more about just getting competent bodies in that are not Bendtner.

Agreed. It's not happening and Wenger can't afford to piss away yet another transfer window.
jtb pls no. Benz in shape is good, Benz now is Madrid's Bendtner. He's below Giroud atm, seriously.

jtb

Banned
No worries. We should just buy Benteke.

I wonder how much we'd have to pay in order to get him. I'm thinking in the range of 30m, which would be a ridiculously bitter pill for Wenger to swallow. at least with Suarez, Ozil, there was the notion that they were world-class, proven internationals, etc. So I can easily see stubbornness prevailing over common sense on that one.

(but then, the Monreal deal really surprised me, as did the Ozil deal, so I guess we're in uncharted waters at this point)

Top Bottom