• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

GHG

BYJ2OHGCcAA23Pu.png:large

Oh shit.

Arsenal GAF vs Liverpool GAF round 2.

Lets do this.

arkon

I always love that people say the next Maradona, the next Zidane, the (insert country) Messi.

But nobody says the next Totti, because everyone knows that nobody can play like Totti does. he is a one of a kind that no one can equal

It's because nobody factors Totti into the equation when talking about that kind of thing. It'd probably only work in the context of an up and coming player at Roma.

Nooooo, Ras Della Fossa is going on strike, won't be watching another Milan match until Allegri is fired. :((( That was a brilliant anti-Aciuga / El Shaarawy rant yesterday. I'll miss him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RsC5rjj7pI

elshacrestino.gif

Gosh I love el Shaz, would love to see him playing next to someone who is not selfish and knows how to pick a through ball.

el Shaz to Roma in January please. if Totti can make gervinho look good then Shaz can win the ballon d'or 2014

16 straight years, my arse. You got decisions going for you when you were flying high winning the league. Otherwise known in Goober-speak as bribing the ref.

I meant in the CL lol, maybe because we were bribing the FA officials we couldn't afford the UEFA package.

edit: too many spelling mistakes, i am off to bed

Carbonox

A Soldado penalty is gonna separate this clash of the dullest titans in the league, isn't it?

At least next week it'll be time for another Newcastle implosion so Spurs might be able score more than one then.

Clegg

Lots of Arsenal fans on twitter convincing themselves that Suarez is joining in January because he didn't act like a petulant spenk yesterday. That whole jazz about wanting to impress your future club.

Carbonox

Lots of Arsenal fans on twitter convincing themselves that Suarez is joining in January because he didn't act like a petulant spenk yesterday. That whole jazz about wanting to impress your future club.

Lightning doesn't strike twice. Now that they signed Ozil, they won't sign another big player for 10 years. In January they'll sign Papiss Cisse and he will score a hat-trick against Newcastle.

Yep, i said that on here too. :D.

He was such a good boy yesterday. Even missed a shot instead of setting up Sturridge

PaulLFC

:lol Arsenal, if true. Not sure what they don't get about "We're not selling to league rivals", which they've been told multiple times now.

Also, Kevin Friend is a shit referee.

lol

His behaviour has been pretty much impeccable since he came back, probably because he wants to leave. The club he wants to join being Arsenal has nothing to do with it

Verona might just the story of the season so far. Currently 6th and they are leading 1-0 and can go 5th.

7 wins in 11 games from a newly promoted team is exceptional. Jorginho is gonna be an in demand player.

Plasma

Banned
Read. League rival. Rival for places. Not "title rival" yet. Don't be getting too ahead of yourself just because you're currently top of the league.

I really wish we'd taken that stance with RVP *sigh*

For the record I don't think we'll sign Suarez, would like it though.

Top Bottom