• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Wilbur

Banned
i don't even know how to put the fucking banner on

why is this so hard to use

what happened to newspapers

and carrier pigeons

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
okay since Wilbs is back

I pass the torch

FootyGAF will be alive in his presence

don't feed Zabo after midnight

Wilbur

Banned
okay since Wilbs is back

I pass the torch

FootyGAF will be alive in his presence

don't feed Zabo after midnight

not feeding Zabo until he jumps on the Giallorossi gravy train

Arsenal will beat ManU.

Don't see it personally. Lot of the fear factor is gone, but think we'll up our game and we'll get a draw.

For all the players coming back for Arsenal - Walcott, Poldi, Coked up Jack - none of them are in the positions they really need, i.e. Giroud back up and a centre back. Mertesacker or Koscielny out for a long time and I think they're fucked if they don't get someone in of good quality.

Welcome back Wilbz.

That COD advert makes it look like a right heap of guff.

Hey man, how you doing? Delighted for Wednesday, top result yesterday.

My life just got a little better. Welcome back, delicious cunt.

baby

i will almost love you

you already dropped bayern

just drop liverpool too

then i'll happily put all my digits in ur asshole

Slizz

Caught a person allowing their dog to shit in my yard and not clean it up. The look on their face when they are caught rivals a dogs face when it's caught licking it's dick.

How are you gonna take your dogs for a walk and not clean up after them? Especially when it's so simple.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Oh dear

everyone robbed Torino this season.
KuGsj.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Vidic is out of contract at the end of the season, isn't he?

Mm. Rio and Pat too I think?

Evra's back to his diabolically shit self this season, unfortunately. Alright when Rio's been cack and we can bring in Evans and Jones, but for some reason Dave Moyers egg don't fancy Fabio and the alternative's fucking Buttner.

Oh dear

everyone robbed Torino this season.
KuGsj.gif

Talking about the handball appeal? Couldn't see it too clearly myself, didn't think it was one though. Will need to see it in better quality.

Clegg

I think Moyes might be preparing for life without Vidic. He's 32, had an horrific injury where he missed close to 15 months of football and has lost his pace. Still a rock hard monster and excellent in the air, but mistakes have started creeping into his game.

Salvadora

Mm. Rio and Pat too I think?

Evra's back to his diabolically shit self this season, unfortunately. Alright when Rio's been cack and we can bring in Evans and Jones, but for some reason Dave Moyers egg don't fancy Fabio and the alternative's fucking Buttner.
Did you see Evra's comments a wee while back? He sounds like an angry man. Don't know who you'd get in place of him except Baines though.

Think he's unlikely to leave United and even unlikelier still to go to us, but Arsene should be on the case if he hears even a sniff of discontent.

Wilbur

Banned
Did you see Evra's comments a wee while back? He sounds like an angry man. Don't know who you'd get in place of him except Baines though.

Think he's unlikely to leave United and even unlikelier still to go to us, but Arsene should be on the case if he hears even a sniff of discontent.

I'd be fully for making a bid on Baines, even if it was 20m or so, but he's almost Pat's age already which is a tad disconcerting.

Shaw's wrapped up for Chelsea, unfortunately. Think if we gave Fabio a run he'd be fine.

get rocksmith, wilbz

Probably will baby, just wasn't sure if it was actually any good. Really wanna learn.

Lightning

Banned
Welcome back Willbur and Bale!

Willbur back just in time for Arsenal's trip to Old Trafford. Doubt we will win that one, a draw will be a good result imo.

Zabojnik

CERCIIIIIIIIIIIIIII TIMURIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Can he score another? Well deserved for Toro, btw.

Where is your god now, kallisto?!?!

Bumhead

Banned
I have been hopeless this weekend.

Absolutely hopeless.

Next Friday I will withdraw some money and just eat it at various points over the weekend instead to save myself some hassle.

Top Bottom