• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wouldn't really care who wins Serie A out of Roma/Juventus (although another Scudetto for Totti would be nice), I just want to see them in the CL again. dat 7-0

We are only 3 points away with all our hardest fixtures behind us.

tumblr_mvnxfclFJu1r30r4xo4_r1_250.gif

Suen

I guess you're a PSG
glory hunter
fan. Is Ibra injured?
I wonder which is worse, throwing lots of cash on talented players across Europe's big leagues or buying your rivals best players so you can stay as a one team league.

Really? Always thought it was a work permit thing. Not like he was very expensive.

They said they cancelled it because they made a "tentative" approach to get a work-permit but thought it might be tough, so because of that they didn't follow through because they were worried they would buy him and then not get a work permit.

It's bollocks. It was only about £6m.

And surprise surprise the following window we made a £65m profit.

Wilbur

Banned
If it means winning something, then okay.

To be honest, you'd be winning it whether or not you get through. Your squad's just better than everyone else's. Borriello isn't even a quarter of the player Totti is, Burdisso is pretty shaky as well. Benatia and/or Castelan are out and they'll suffer, same with Totti.

Your squad's just better than everyone else's. Two of your centre backs are out? Bring in Ogbonna and Caceres. Pogba injured? Bring in Marchisio. Vucinic is missing? Llorente/Quag/Gio. It's just a step above everyone else's.

To be honest, you'd be winning it whether or not you get through. Your squad's just better than everyone else's. Borriello isn't even a quarter of the player Totti is, Burdisso is pretty shaky as well. Benatia and/or Castelan are out and they'll suffer, same with Totti.

Your squad's just better than everyone else's. Two of your centre backs are out? Bring in Ogbonna and Caceres. Pogba injured? Bring in Marchisio. Vucinic is missing? Llorente/Quag/Gio. It's just a step above everyone else's.

Sounds like a job for this man.

Pep-Guardiola-the-Barcelo-003.jpg

Suen

g8OLH.gif

Elchele

Touched during his selection match so he was just resting for the Cl match, and we did'nt need him to beat Lorient

So is he expected to start for the CL match? Yeah, I mean... if anything you should rotate between Cavani and Ibra, and stop playing Cavani as winger :lol

Manzepi

Neo Member
So is he expected to start for the CL match? Yeah, I mean... if anything you should rotate between Cavani and Ibra, and stop playing Cavani as winger :lol
The 4-3-3 really makes his proofs, even it's quite sad to see El Matador on a wing ^^

Wilbur

Banned

Your club are a complete non entity, the only team you can beat is Milan lol

Sue I must say it's hilarious reading your posts. Could look over your last ten and they go like this

FUCK YOU GIROUD FOR MISSING THAT

YESSSSSSSSS BIABANY

UGN WHY IS BENZEMA STARTING

GOAAALLLLLLLL WELSH RAREBIT RAMSEY

SHIT FUCK YOU IN THE MOUTH AND BUTTCRACK DONADONI

GOAAAALLLLLL WELSH RAREBIT BALE

PLEASE WENGER BUY GERVINHO

PLEASE DONADONI SELL AMAURI

PLEASE CARLO DIE

It's like you're a fucking schizo case

Bumhead

Banned
The worst thing about Ronaldo is that he's such a twat I'd love to kick his head in, but he's a highly tuned, fit professional athlete and I'm a tubby nerd so he'd absolutely destroy me.

Burns my soul ever time I close my eyes at night.

Clegg

The worst thing about Ronaldo is that he's such a twat I'd love to kick his head in, but he's a highly tuned, fit professional athlete and I'm a tubby nerd so he'd absolutely destroy me.

Why would you want to hurt that wonderful, wonderful body?

Slizz

Messi is the twat not Ronnie, when will people learn?

Maybe if Ray Hudson prematurely came every time Ronnie touched the ball then people would like him more.

IceCold

How can he be a twat?

One direction love him.

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/ne...ne-Directions-Niall-Horan-Surprised-By-Visit-

“I thought he was going to have attitude but he didn't - he's like the joker of the team.”

Bumhead

Banned
Why would you want to hurt that wonderful, wonderful body?

Only the face.

Repeatedly.

I actually like Ronaldo but he is younger than me, fitter than me, better at football than me, richer than me and looks better than me in a pair of tight keks. Just. And in a fist fight he would leave me in wobbled heap on the pavement. Standing over me in his pants staring into the sky. Victorious. The ultimate male.

Do you see? Do you feel it?

K1LLER7

Only the face.

Repeatedly.

I actually like Ronaldo but he is younger than me, fitter than me, better at football than me, richer than me and looks better than me in a pair of tight keks. Just. And in a fist fight he would leave me in wobbled heap on the pavement. Standing over me in his pants staring into the sky. Victorious. The ultimate male.

Do you see? Do you feel it?
At least you don't have to wear a kit with dat horrible font.

pulga

Banned
Tbf Panty was pretty easy. Still impressed by how he got Pulga banned so many times though.

Haha what?

I've been banned twice:

One for Cuntgate 2.0 aka Ommie Rises, and one for the chicken fume rant

FF had nothing to do with them, stop rubbing his balls LOL

Seems like chicken fume brain meltdown is common within the United community.

Wilbur

Banned
I've never been banned.

also good news guys, I get to watch our Champions league match this week YAYY. Think we'll draw, we're going to be very conservative in Europe this year. Will fuck us over when we play a top side.

also bad news guys, dc was the first one to send me a blog thing. what the fuck

also average news guys, arsenal are top

also good news guys, not for long

fuck arsenal

pulga

Banned
Torino will be making history tonight, if they draw or win against Roma, thus stopping their amazing run. Think about that, Timulove. Your shitty club could actually achieve something for once.

oh yeah, I forgot

TOOOOOROOOOOOOO!!! YOU FINALLY DID SOMETHING WORTHWHILE!

pulga

Banned
I've never been banned.

also good news guys, I get to watch our Champions league match this week YAYY. Think we'll draw, we're going to be very conservative in Europe this year. Will fuck us over when we play a top side.

fuck arsenal

oh you're back

I was getting bored of fighting the gooner uprising by meself <3

I've never been banned.

fuck arsenal
Why do you think being conservative will fuck us over?

So far we've played the same way we have over the last 5/6 years. Open and attacking at home and conservative away,

What will cost us is a lack of quality in CM meaning we can't control games.

Bumhead

Banned
Not when you have to watch Everton - Spurs again.

Thought that was gonna be a cracker as well. Poor form, Nate Dogg. Newcastle - Chelsea was great though, enjoyed the fuck out of that one.

Good point actually. Same for Cardiff and Swansea.

That South Wales Derby HYPE intro isn't as effective when you still remember the South Wales Derby GUFF from just a few hours ago.

Linius

No everyone is just as shit as the rest. There is no telling who is going to win the title.

It's gonna be Ajax, Feyenoord, PSV, Twente, Vitesse or AZ. I can't see any other club hanging around till the end of the season. And sooner or later one or more of these clubs are gonna be back in shape. This can't go on forever.

Wilbur

Banned
oh you're back

I was getting bored of fighting the gooner uprising by meself <3

Was going to let it slide in the light of their top performance yesterday but then I remembered just how fucking up themselves they've all been.

Bud and Salva specifically.

my god

I won't be able to handle it if we lose next week, gonna have to go full budo and decapitate a mod I'll be so angry

where's my boy Heel

confuziz

Banned
It's gonna be Ajax, Feyenoord, PSV, Twente, Vitesse or AZ. I can't see any other club hanging around till the end of the season. And sooner or later one or more of these clubs are gonna be back in shape. This can't go on forever.

At this rate, that will be Vitesse or AZ.

Top Bottom