• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

pulga

Banned
Just seen this on my fb newsfeed

1235412_636733373052248_1883064221_n.jpg
Someone pls spank Arsenal already

Clegg

fuck i've done 290 words of a 2000 word essay due in tomorrow looool

please no

life

two essays in tomorrow and its the day that would have been my anniversary

the fourth

cunt

CUNTTTTTTTT

hey girl xoxoxox
2000 words is a piece of piss. Just throw in a few quotes and explain them. Then pad that bitch for all it's worth.

I find 1000 word essays to be much more vexing. You actually have to think carefully about what you want to put in your answer as you don't have as much lee way.

Wilbur

Banned
2000 words is a piece of piss. Just throw in a few quotes and explain them. Then pad that bitch for all it's worth.

I find 1000 word essays to be much more vexing. You actually have to think carefully about what you want to put in your answer as you don't have as much lee way.

On 405 now and I've done the intro and the conclusion aha. Now just to pad like you say, bare quotes. Doing Jekyll and Hyde, and Heart of Darkness.

The thing is, I read Heart of Darkness of my own volition a few years ago and loved it. Return to it because I'm told to for academic reasons and I can't stand it. Why do i hate authority so :(

pulga

Banned
On 405 now and I've done the intro and the conclusion aha. Now just to pad like you say, bare quotes. Doing Jekyll and Hyde, and Heart of Darkness.

The thing is, I read Heart of Darkness of my own volition a few years ago and loved it. Return to it because I'm told to for academic reasons and I can't stand it. Why do i hate authority so :(

Isn't it supposed to be modern lit? Both of those stories are from the 1800's.

Sleepless, what have you done man? Why did you leave our lovely group? Don't be a kip.

I almost never read the chat anymore and the phone keeps going off at the worst of times.

I'll stay now though, I'll just keep using the mute thing.

Fucking tit, trying to muddy my good name earlier today.

I'll leave this forum the day I'm banned due to FFs trite.

Baby, don't pin that on me. You've mudded your name by yourself with your shitty banter, two teaming and unexplained fetich towards Rooney.

pulga

Banned
I almost never read the chat anymore and the phone keeps going off at the worst of times.

I'll stay now though, I'll just keep using the mute thing.

Baby, don't pin that on me. You've mudded your name by yourself with your shitty banter, two teaming and unexplained fetich towards Rooney.

Well you were the one with the dumb as fuck post "hurrrr I cantz believe how many taims plug has been banned because of ff LOOOOOOOL" when it's never happened, not even ONCE :lol :lol :lol

Like Carlo says, take ten seconds to think things through, lest you end up pulling a Blatter.

Well you were the one with the dumb as fuck post "hurrrr I cantz believe how many taims plug has been banned because of ff LOOOOOOOL" when it's never happened, not even ONCE :lol :lol :lol

Like Carlo says, take ten seconds to think things through, lest you end up pulling a Blatter.

That was a joke you mong. I didn't know you were that uptight about anything FF.

Yen

I have to research the privatisation of Deutsch Post for tomorrow. Fun.

Who am I kidding? First year is pointless.

Wilbur

Banned
Stupid joke, you baboon.

I've an image to maintain :*

You said modern at first, sweetcheeks. Carry on then. I'm working on a fucking retarded paper for my "Management of Resources and Operations" class. Want to shoot myself.

Ass mango, there is a difference between modern and Modern. please understand

You are in Rome. I am in south London. I have no sympathy. Look out your window and stare at a gorgeous woman's breasts and a the architecture of a gorgeous pizza parlour. I look out mine and I see decking and a trampoline.

pulga

Banned
All I can see is a shitload of wet garments dangling from clothes lines.

Looking at my testicles is a better view than this

Salazar

Feel like Phil Jones is building up to a moment of thunderclap boneheadedness comparable to the "lean right down to head it away, and fucking miss it, befuddling DeGOD" move.

I mean, there's taking 3.7 seconds on average to control the ball and look up in midfield, but that doesn't really make you lean back and think fuuuuuck.

Wilbur

Banned

Three points from second place homeboy

Doing good! Just watching my team shit up the league for another season :) Same old same old.

You're the only team to be champions elect Ozil so far, be grateful! Plus Gabby and Benteke been out. Don't fret, can see Villa improving. Three away clean sheets in a row's a fucking huge one haha

Feel like Phil Jones is building up to a moment of thunderclap boneheadedness comparable to the "lean right down to head it away, and fucking miss it, befuddling DeGOD" move.

I mean, there's taking 3.7 seconds on average to control the ball and look up in midfield, but that doesn't really make you lean back and think fuuuuuck.

Maybe let's not play him against Arsenal. Perplexes me Anderson couldn't get a game vs Fulham. All hope extinguished.

Platform exclusives:

360/ps3 – poor people
xbone – 720plol
ps4 – controller with a broken stick layout and a low skill playerbase
PC – minimum requirements: 7000$
Wii U – a low res ipad
iPad – The envy of others. #DesignedInCalifornia

Truly the greatest of all time.

Truly.

Top Bottom