• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Barzul

BYKFX5IIYAA6hfs.jpg:large

Meier

Just scored multiple crackers in one FM match.. probably my best batch of goals ever. The Youtube login isn't working though. :( Curro is a damn beast.

Zabojnik

Just watched Sampdoria 3 - 4 Sassuolo rerun. We should've brought Berardi to Turin this past summer, not wait for a year. Dude has everything and never stops running. He's at least as good as Januzaj already.

FootballFan

In the space of a few months, FF has gone from sub par troll who no one noticed to phenomenal troll that pisses everyone off. Glorious metamorphosis befitting of someone who adorns the flea avatar.

Lol welcome back :) hasn't been the same without you here.

Its a shame to see you still hate and post hateful blogs towards barca though. Just some praise every now and then would be great.

FootballFan

^^haha I love how plug acts as if he believes his posts. Pls.

They really are fucking shit, it's amazing. We're getting la decimated this year if Carlo doesn't fix this. Might be wise to dip into the winter market. Don't know who we could buy though. On paper, Carvajal - Varane - Ramos - Marcelo are a fantastic backline. Sigh.

Is it really a fantastic backline though? Ramos...lol. carnival? Doesn't even need an explanation. Varane and Marcelo are pretty good, Marcelo is a massive cunt though.

GorillaJu

How do you go about finding the gems on FM? I'm trying to find a few good youngsters to add to my club, but I seem to only get very limited results when I search.

Timurid

How do you go about finding the gems on FM? I'm trying to find a few good youngsters to add to my club, but I seem to only get very limited results when I search.

I tend to send my scouts to good youth clubs like Steaua Bucharest, Red Star, Partizan, Santos, Velez, Corinthians, and other clubs. Also, i scout NTs' u21s too.

When you read scout reports don't take star rating too seriously. Instead read the text underneath the star ratings. I had a few players who had 3 1/2 stars and were golden boot winners in different years.

Barzul

Is the Pato to Arsenal link really legit? That is either a recipe for a Diaby sized injury catastrophe or it could be a stroke of genius.

Lightning

Banned
Napoli will do the same to Arsenal way before that. The San Paolo will be your CL grave.
Just as Juventus Stadium will be ours tomorrow.
Make no difference. We slam Dortmund on Wednesday, then beat Marsielle at home and the Napoli game is a dead rubber because we will have 12 points.

sohois

Derby County

Well it's definitely different for lower league clubs. You're not going to see lots of high potential players until you've played at least a season, then you can start hoovering up discarded youth products. In your first season you are better off grabbing some good loans.

Also worth bearing in mind is that the star rating system is done on a relative basis, not absolute, based on your league position and targets.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Here's what's going to happen

Scenario A (60%):

We drop points to Madrid and then we go on and utterly decimate Napoli.

Scenario B (30%):

We destroy Madrid and pulga gets stabbed by our ultras

then, of course, we drop points to Napoli

Scenario C (10% / 98% with Stephan Lichtsteiner)

We win both.

Can't wait for Destiny. Every time I remember it exists, I get a bit giddy :p

Next Spring-Summer is going to be amazing. Infamous, Dark Souls 2, Titanfall, Destiny. With some Star Citizen updates thrown in. Bliss.

edit: fuck's sake

edit2:
hs4qHVm.jpg

Soulmates

Suen

Can't wait for Destiny. Every time I remember it exists, I get a bit giddy :p

Next Spring-Summer is going to be amazing. Infamous, Dark Souls 2, Titanfall, Destiny. With some Star Citizen updates thrown in. Bliss.

edit: fuck's sake

edit2:
hs4qHVm.jpg

Soulmates
So is pulga ff's alt account or is ff pulga's alt account?

Arnie

I have to admit that I love Lunchbox in gaming side. His Gears OT was hilarious.

Just had my teeth polished at the dentist. Was a bit of an ordeal. Cost £18, too.

Top Bottom