• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wow at these PS4s, beautiful:

dbfc5a7c-s.jpg

9f259529.jpg
They both look fucking awesome, but a tad too gamey.

Pure blackness for life

Arnie

That Killzone multiplayer footage was great. 1 thing bugged me though it sounded like nothing was going on.

Don't think I'll get Killzone at launch. BF4 and probably NBA for me.
I reckon I can snag a copy of Killzone from work so I might sell my bundled copy and use the proceeds to fund AC. Battlefield will fulfill my desire to shoot shit, I want to sail the high seas.

It's a shame the actual gameplay looks like shitty CoD clone, no amount of frames will fix that. Gorilla Games got scared by all the idiots not liking KZ2's shooting and now turned it into these narrow ass shit maps.

Also what the fuck is wrong with that FOV.

Arnie

It's a shame the actual gameplay looks like shitty CoD clone, no amount of frames will fix that. Gorilla Games got scared by all the idiots not liking KZ2's shooting and now turned it into these narrow ass shit maps.

Also what the fuck is wrong with that FOV.
Aye it looks thoroughly dull compared to 2. The FOV has always been strange in Killzone games. Eyeballs for nipples.

So bored on this train I'm listening to The Killers. Fry pls.

Tc91

I reckon I can snag a copy of Killzone from work so I might sell my bundled copy and use the proceeds to fund AC. Battlefield will fulfill my desire to shoot shit, I want to sail the high seas.

AC does look good I have to admit, the last one I played was Revelations.

I'm with you on Halo 343 just fucked up with 4. It's been great playing 3 again though since they relaunched it. Can't wait for Destiny shit looks soooo good.

Arnie

Destiny will be great. Bungie are great. Top tier dev.

Human by The Killers reminds me of Ewood Park. They used to play this song so fucking much there. Back me up Jeff.

Destiny will be great. Bungie are great. Top tier dev.

Human by The Killers reminds me of Ewood Park. They used to play this song so fucking much there. Back me up Jeff.

Bungie didn't understand Halo either. Just look at their default playlists and their constant watering down of Halo with each release.

Messi

Doing out my bet for tomorrow and I am stuck on the last one. Deep in my heart I feel/want Real Sociedad will take the win but my head is telling me to pick Manchester United of England.

Clegg

Might be tempting fate a bit, but I've been rather disappointed by Sociedad. They're bottom of the group with 0 points and would have lost by 5 to United if we had actually took our chances.

Messi

Might be tempting fate a bit, but I've been rather disappointed by Sociedad. They're bottom of the group with 0 points and would have lost by 5 to United if we had actually took our chances.

pirlowine.gif

They have struggled this year due to changes in the team and such. But sometimes they play fantastic football. They won 5-0 last weekend.

BigBoss

An interesting article about the Catalan press constantly bitching about Tata Martino changing too much of Barca's playstyle. I mainly posted it because of the Pique ether at the end of the article.

http://www.marca.com/2013/11/03/en/football/barcelona/1383469227.html

According to Piqué, the dressing room does not understand the criticism either: "Imagine what would happen here if we had only won one league and one 'Copa' in the last five years, like Real Madrid."

Elchele

they lost their coach, he was the main reason for Real Sociedad qualifying for CL.

Clegg

I think it's pretty clear that Barca's style needed to change a bit. The Catalan press should be made to watch the bumming Barca received from Bayern and, after that, they should consider whether or not Martino deserves criticism.

Wilbur

Banned
Barcelona would be better if they jettisoned the sanctimonious amphibian from their midfield for good. Fabregas - Iniesta - Busquets please, Xavi plays well once every ten games now. He's like a cuntier Gerrard.

Messi

Barcelona would be better if they jettisoned the sanctimonious amphibian from their midfield for good. Fabregas - Iniesta - Busquets please, Xavi plays well once every ten games now. He's like a cuntier Gerrard.

Fabregas is not able to play Xavi's position to the level Barcelona require. He is now more of an Iniesta or a Messi and we all know he aint getting Messi's place.

Elchele

I think it's pretty clear that Barca's style needed to change a bit. The Catalan press should be made to watch the bumming Barca revived from Bayern and, after that, they should consider whether or not Martino deserves criticism.

Martino is a great coach, would gladly take him over Pep any day. Unlike Guardiola, he isn't a cunt and knows his shit in tactics.

Wilbur

Banned
Fabregas is not able to play Xavi's position to the level Barcelona require. He is now more of an Iniesta or a Messi and we all know he aint getting Messi's place.

Busquets can just stick in position. 9/10 times Xavi doesn't need to play to control tempo because Barca are good enough to beat 9/10 teams without Xavi. Don't really understand why he's starting games against Elche and Fabregas has to play right wing.

Spurs is 2nd with 9 goals

English football is, once again, irrelevant.

Rafael Benitez is going to win your league.

Italian football continues to be irrelevant.

Messi

Busquets can just stick in position. 9/10 times Xavi doesn't need to play to control tempo because Barca are good enough to beat 9/10 teams without Xavi. Don't really understand why he's starting games against Elche and Fabregas has to play right wing.

Its Iniesta who has been getting benched in favour of fab this season. fab does not really play on the wing anymore as he was shit at it. Iniesta plays there now sometimes. But usually now its iniesta plays or cesc plays in his position.

Wilbur

Banned
Its Iniesta who has been getting benched in favour of fab this season. fab does not really play on the wing anymore as he was shit at it. Iniesta plays there now sometimes. But usually now its iniesta plays or cesc plays in his position.

I saw Cesc play wing like two weeks ago lol, he was on the right of Messi and Pedro was on the other side

Relevant enough for Pogba

and Adnan

Not for Jovetic

and 2014/15 Conte

Top Bottom