• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

pulga

Banned
Here's what's going to happen

Scenario A (60%):

We drop points to Madrid and then we go on and utterly decimate Napoli.

Scenario B (30%):

We destroy Madrid and pulga gets stabbed by our ultras

then, of course, we drop points to Napoli

Scenario C (10% / 98% with Stephan Lichtsteiner)

We win both.

Joke's on you, I'll be rocking my Juve scarf loud and proud, with my Madrid shirt hiding underneath my jacket heehee

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Joke's on you, I'll be rocking my Juve scarf loud and proud, with my Madrid shirt hiding underneath my jacket heehee

You better turn up with your Juve half only because we need the points.

Your Madrid half qualified already.

Not for Jovetic

and 2014/15 Conte
Jojo is just a matter of time. And Conte is a convicted criminal, no one will hire him.

Elchele

ibqgkZpPT3cGud.gif

pulga pls, stop embarrassing the name of our shitty country

Wilbur

Banned
Predictions for CL

Sociedad 0 - 1 Man United
Shakhtar 2 - 1 Bayer
Copenhagen 1 - 1 Gala
Juve 2 - 1 Madrid
Olympiakos 1 - 1 Benfica
PSG 4 - 0 Anderlecht
City 3 - 0 CSKA
Plzen 1 - 2 Bayern
Basel 2 - 0 Steaua
Chelsea 2 - 1 Schalke
Dortmund 2 - 1 Arsenal
Napoli 2 - 0 Marseille
Zenit 1 - 1 Porto
Atletico 3 - 0 Vienna
Ajax 2 - 1 Celtic
Barcelona 3 - 1 Milan

Predictions for CL

Sociedad 0 - 1 Man United
Shakhtar 2 - 1 Bayer
Copenhagen 1 - 1 Gala
Juve 2 - 1 Madrid
Olympiakos 1 - 1 Benfica
PSG 4 - 0 Anderlecht
City 3 - 0 CSKA
Plzen 1 - 2 Bayern
Basel 2 - 0 Steaua
Chelsea 2 - 1 Schalke
Dortmund 2 - 1 Arsenal
Napoli 2 - 0 Marseille
Zenit 1 - 1 Porto
Atletico 3 - 0 Vienna
Ajax 2 - 1 Celtic
Barcelona 3 - 1 Milan

Wilbur pls. Porto is garbage. And Zenit is actually good at home. We're winning this one, by multiple goals.

pulga

Banned
You better turn up with your Juve half only because we need the points.

Your Madrid half qualified already.

Jojo is just a matter of time. And Conte is a convicted criminal, no one will hire him.

I'd love to, but can't since the ticks available to me were the away section. I'm pretty sad I won't be able to hang with the Juve crowd, been practicing storia di un grande amore for a month now :( I'll have to contain my happiness when Carlitos and Lion King put 5 past Madrid's shit defense :(

This is why two teamers are a discrace to football fans.

And you're a disgrace to taste in females

Wilbur

Banned
Wilbur pls. Porto is garbage. And Zenit is actually good at home. We're winning this one, by multiple goals.

Porto are better than the GOATs Benfica so imagine how good they are.

Was gonna say 2-1 Zenit but I'll stick with the draw because I like seeing schadenfreude blow up in commies' faces

jtb

Banned
Arse-GAF, if Ramsey could transform then so can Bendtner and Jenkinson

#Believe

Jenkinson already transformed. He was very solid last season. He was bad against Chelsea but he's been out of the side for a bit. I have no worries, he's impressed me enough to convince me he has a long-term future at Arsenal.

Porto are better than the GOATs Benfica so imagine how good they are.

Was gonna say 2-1 Zenit but I'll stick with the draw because I like seeing schadenfreude blow up in commies' faces

Lol, I'm not usually that confident but I have a good feeling about this one. We have a good record against Porto and against Portuguese teams in St. Pete's in general.

Salvadora

Jenkinson needs to play consistently to maintain his improvement.

Being limited to sub appearances forces him to try and leave his mark in every game resulting in mistakes.

He's better than you lot give him credit for. Spurs tried to target him and look how that ended up. The Jenkinson effect.

jtb

Banned

Being limited to sub appearances forces him to try and leave his mark in every game resulting in mistakes.

He's better than you lot give him credit for. Spurs tried to target him and look how that ended up. The Jenkinson effect.

Agreed. And if Wenger really thinks Sagna is our back up CB, then it would probably be best to protect him a little bit and give Jenkinson some opportunities.

Suen

Jenkinson is paid to play football.....

Let that sink in.
What exactly are you trying to say here? Pls.

Jenkinson already transformed. He was very solid last season. He was bad against Chelsea but he's been out of the side for a bit. I have no worries, he's impressed me enough to convince me he has a long-term future at Arsenal.
I can't say I've been that impressed with Jenkinson but he's a decent defender. I'm just more impressed by some of our other defenders (mainly Gibbs and Monreal when he's playing). Kos has some good games but as mentioned many times already he does some stupid challenges. I just tend to feel that Jenkinson is a bit anonymous from in some of his games but he's still young so I'm sure he can become a good replacement for Sagna in the future.

Suen

Salva I think his sub appearances is what makes him feel anon. on the pitch. Don't think he gets enough time to stand out and show what he got among our players. I don't even know why, it's not like Sagna is on some perfect run. I mean he just learnt how to cross again recently.

Top Bottom