• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Blablurn

playoffs

HDc9Ujt.png

and of course a shitton of friendlies

spidye

Denn wenn et Trömmelche jeht, dann stonn mer all parat un mer trecke durch de Stadt, un jeder hätt jesat: Kölle Allaf Allaf, Kölle Allaf!

Great club, great fans, great city and even great goal music. Would love to see Köln next season in the Bundeliga.
Also, very easy points for us

And take a look at their mascot:

You can't dislike the club, it's impossible.

now with a great manager

I loved Peter Stöger when he was an active player.

Arnie

halo will cum gud arnold

i promise

get xboned with me
I'd rather eat warm buckets of Januzaj goo than put all my eggs in a basket labelled '343 Industries'. Terrible studio with no concept of what makes Halo, Halo.

Going 1080p multiplats and Naughty Dog instead. PS+ is better value than Gold, too.

3Sixty

I pre-ordered FM to get the Beta code. Forgot to cancel and its been sat on my shelf in the amazon envelope for 5 days lol

Hixx

MS need to give Epic 5 gillion quid to make Gears of War 3's multiplayer in 1080p, 60 fps and I would buy an Xbone.

Like I would sell my family to get one.

I think between them they could contribute at least one working organ for science.

noal

Banned
I pre-ordered FM to get the Beta code. Forgot to cancel and its been sat on my shelf in the amazon envelope for 5 days lol

Fire her up!

yeah, and i also played an outdated football manager back in the days. there were new ones already but i couldnt say no to my beloved "Anstoss 2" (german franchise).

Yeah, just like me. Played CM4 for five years and when I upgraded to FM I was absolutely useless at it. It had changed so much. When I finished playing CM4 it was such a loss, I was gutted, I wanted to see how my players turned out in the end. Sob!

Salvadora

Don't agree with this. I ain't getting one, but for dead rising 3/forza/titanfall alone if you have the disposable income can't blame ya.
Same here.

This board is way too PS crazy at the moment, I could easily see why someone would pick up an Xbox One.

WJD

I'd rather eat warm buckets of Januzaj goo than put all my eggs in a basket labelled '343 Industries'. Terrible studio with no concept of what makes Halo, Halo.

Going 1080p multiplats and Naughty Dog instead. PS+ is better value than Gold, too.

You'll be sorry when Halo 5 brings back Classic BR's on The Pit in 60FPS.
Disclaimer: I don't actually think this will happen but hey, Titanfall looks good.

Will add a PS4 whenever ND release a new IP.

noal

Banned
That's because "Anstoss 2" (including the add-on "Verlängerung") is god-tier level.

One of the first games I played was a football management game on my dads old Acorn. We had to type in three pages of code out of a magazine and save it to tape, great days!

Arnie

I think there is no logical reason to buy a XBoxOne right now.
Nonsense.

TitanFall will be fun as fuck. Ryse looks enjoyable. Forza is like GT but fun.

Shame the hardware's fucking mucky as. Don't want half my RAM chewing over a snap feature I'll never fucking use.

And subsequently multiplatform games play like poo.
So excited for PS4.

Dat 1080p/(mostly)60fps
UNITE

Train just pulled into Wigan and Fergie's face was staring at me from a billboard. Had to buy a brew to calm me down.

Suen

shit it's international break next week, fucking blablurn you had to remind me. I'd rather watch a whole year of Terza Categoria.

Salvadora

Flamini is back in training, and should be ready to face United.

Ready to go toe to toe with Fellaini if he tries any of his dirty tricks.

noal

Banned
My wife was incredulous recently and asked me why I got the new one every year just to give up all of the progress I'd made within the year prior.

Your wife is correct. I just couldn't do that to my players. I especially like it when all the known players have retired and you have a whole game of unknown players.

Actually, come to think of it, Gareth Barry is my assistant manager at the moment...

...at United.

Nonsense.

TitanFall will be fun as fuck. Ryse looks enjoyable. Forza is like GT but fun.

Shame the hardware's fucking mucky as. Don't want half my RAM chewing over a snap feature I'll never fucking use.

And subsequently multiplatform games play like poo.

UNITE

Train just pulled into Wigan and Fergie's face was staring at me from a billboard. Had to buy a brew to calm me down.
You just getting KZ on launch day mate?

Tc91

That Killzone multiplayer footage was great. 1 thing bugged me though it sounded like nothing was going on.

Don't think I'll get Killzone at launch. BF4 and probably NBA for me.

Top Bottom