• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Zabojnik

BYTM36TCAAEWQNM.jpg

Asamoah terzino? Guys, I called it like a year ago. Next up, Conte will finally realize Giovinco is not a striker, but a LWF that can only play in a 4-3-3.

#ZaboFootballTips

Suen

I understand picking Khedira away against Juve to be honest but otherwise, in la Liga? Same as Xavi there's no need for him
tee hee
Seriously he has to use Isco today, if not I'll apologize to the footy fan I laughed at when he said Ancelotti killed Isco (think it was KidA Seven but not sure)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This will be Bale's second big game as a starter. The fucker better perform or it's Di Maria time.

Bale looks hungry, I think he will improve a lot now. He's shown people what he can do in a proper match.

It's a shame we've had to go backwards since selling him, Eriksen and Lamela are 3 years younger than Bale and need time before they can win games for us.

L1NETT

FA cup this weekend against rotherscum. Big game actually, although I fully expect us to lose. What FA cup games are on the telly?

Then we got Coventry, and they are on fire so again I have no faith.

We are still in the playoff spots on goal difference just ahead of spurs reserves oh sorry i mean Swindon. Not a fan of what they are doing.

Road to the championship is still alive.

Wilbur

Banned
FA cup this weekend against rotherscum. Big game actually, although I fully expect us to lose. What FA cup games are on the telly?

Then we got Coventry, and they are on fire so again I have no faith.

We are still in the playoff spots on goal difference just ahead of spurs reserves oh sorry i mean Swindon. Not a fan of what they are doing.

Road to the championship is still alive.

I hope Sutton United are still in it, wanna get to a game.

Wilbur

Banned
Alright, I'm hoping tonight we see:

DDG; Valencia, Jones, Rio, Evra; Nani, Cleverley, Fellaini, Kagawa; Rooney/RVP, Hernandez

It'll be

DDG; Smalling, Rio, Vidic, Evra; Nani, Jones, Cleverley, Januzaj, Rooney, RVP

please dave dont make chicha retweet again

Dark Rider

What? Yes they can. And they should. Madrid is already qualified and no one is taking that first place away from them.

I want a win on both legs against our competitor for the group first spot
when the draw was made everyone expected these two teams to compete for the first spot of the group

we cannot afford to drop a single point :x

DDG; Valencia, Jones, Rio, Evra; Nani, Cleverley, Fellaini, Kagawa; Rooney/RVP, Hernandez

It'll be

picking squads for Europa League already, Willbz?

Wilbur

Banned
Apparently Vertonghen's had a pop at AVB for making him play left back all the time. Rose and Naughton are injured, I don't know what he fucking expects, the egg

picking squads for Europa League already, Willbz?

Gonna be delicious when Olympiakos knock you out tonight homes

Zabojnik

I want a win on both legs against our competitor for the group first spot
when the draw was made everyone expected these two teams to compete for the first spot of the group

we cannot afford to drop a single point :x

Your competitor for the first spot is Galatasaray, not us. We fucked up, yo.

Timurid

I hope Madrid win in the same manner like first leg. Yurt's crying will be glorious and pulga isn't going wear that scarf.

Why isn't Giovinco playing on the left in that diagram?

Suen

It'll be

Griezmann and Seferovic are going to be very hungry for goals today, especially Griezmann, he's in great form. Think it will be a tough game for United.

Dark Rider

yes, but this was not what we thought would happen
i would want to beat Galatasaray too
but today we have juve which was the team expected to compete against us for the first spot

I want all your points

Tc91

Halo 4 thread:

Halo 4 lasted a whole two entire months in the Top 3 of the Xbox Live activity chart.

Halo 3 didn't fall out of the Top 3 until Halo Reach released - 3 years after it's release.

Good lord.

WJD

Halo 4 thread:

Halo 4 lasted a whole two entire months in the Top 3 of the Xbox Live activity chart.

Halo 3 didn't fall out of the Top 3 until Halo Reach released - 3 years after it's release.

Good lord.

Halo 3 GOAT
Halo 4 goat

Wilbur

Banned
Wilbz you are away to kiddiminster on Saturday.

Lets go Sutton let's go.

We're gonna win the league (are we? Where are we?)

I hope Young will play tonight so I can read Wilbur's rants on our boy.

Love your blog man, it's good enough to be syndicated somewhere.

Thanks man! That's the dream for sure.

In fact I've just put up something by Arnie on Arsenal v Liverpool and it's fucking magnificent

http://wp.me/p43ICx-L

Griezmann and Seferovic are going to be very hungry for goals today, especially Griezmann, he's in great form. Think it will be a tough game for United.

Griezemann has the SHITTEST hair in the world fuck him

Bumhead

Banned
I love Under 21 matches.

£40 profit banked and counting within the last 2 hours or so on these youth games. City next up (to score O2.5) and then Barcelona after that.

Gold mine.

Meier

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'm loving Vlad Chiriches so far this season.

2iehhgt.gif

w71VaHv.gif

Great piece of scouting from AVB, this guy shits on Caulker.

Top Bottom