• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Hixx

New rule

If your team is below 7th, you don't get to troll.
KuGsj.gif

I'm j/k, troll away we deserve it

if your team is above 19th you cant troll imo that is unfair

you cant have cake and eat it

Peco

New rule

If your team is below 7th, you don't get to troll.
KuGsj.gif

I'm j/k, troll away we deserve it

Look at the bright side: you're gonna rape Real Madrid ass now, I bet Conte is furious with his players and he'll demand the perfect game against Los Blancos.

Zabojnik

Come on Zabo, just admit it.....it's a little funny.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

To be honest I'm not nearly as pissed and depressed as I was after our draws with Copenmerden and Galamerdaray. Just ... resigned, I guess, and I really don't want to be, not yet, not in October, ffs. We can still turn this around. DAJE RAGAZZI!

Tc91

To be honest I'm not nearly as pissed and depressed as I was after our draws with Copenmerden and Galamerdaray. Just ... resigned, I guess, and I really don't want to be, not yet, not in October, ffs. We can still turn this around. DAJE RAGAZZI!

Give us some of that optimism please Zabo.

United are dead and buried in October. Feels bad.

Meier

Just waking up and checking the scores. Holy wow at Fiorentina! I was excited for Rossi when I saw he had a HT without realizing it was against Juve. Sorry bros.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

We have two games with Roma ;)

Clegg

He's been at Spurs for a few months now, but I struggle to see what Soldado is actually good at. He just floats around not doing much of anything.

It's way too early to judge a player at a new club, but he hasn't exactly been impressive for Spurs.

I took a look at the results during the half time. Then I looked at them a few minutes ago.

What the fuck.

Just saw the highlights, Buffon was so bad today, the second goal was basically a gift from him. Also, there's no need to be upset. Juve is going to win the Scudetto this year, Roma will implode in November, mark my words. And Napoli still has Benitez, which might be an added bonus from time to time, but he fucks up things like Allegri does. They'll get to the CL (just like Roma) but I still don't think they'll win the Scudetto. Maybe next year if they keep up with this team and add a few players here and there.

I took a look at the results during the half time. Then I looked at them a few minutes ago.

What the fuck.

Just saw the highlights, Buffon was so bad today, the second goal was basically a gift from him. Also, there's no need to be upset. Juve is going to win the Scudetto this year, Roma will implode in November, mark my words. And Napoli still has Benitez, which might be an added bonus from time to time, but he fucks up things like Allegri does. They'll get to the CL (just like Roma) but I still don't think they'll win the Scudetto. Maybe next year if they keep up with this team and add a few players here and there.

Link?

Top Bottom