• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

dc89

I remember when we signed Negredo. Everyone lol'd and said we should have gone for Soldado.

We don't want a striker who only scores a goal from open play every 8 games.

NegreGod > Soldadoh

DSN2K

I remember when we signed Negredo. Everyone lol'd and said we should have gone for Soldado.

We don't want a striker who only scores a goal from open play every 8 games.

NegreGod > Soldadoh

one has settled quicker then the other....Soldado will do well in the end.

Suen

At the moment I'm not looking forward to those two games. Buffon needs to wake the fuck up or retire.
Buffon is preparing to come back to Parma to become a legend again.

Fuck I can't believe we couldn't get three points against Verona. Torino should not win today, if we don't win they can't win. Fuck you Torino. Forza Inter.

Fergie

Banned
jElNmA9.gif

dc89

one has settled quicker then the other....Soldado will do well in the end.

I guess having all the other Spanish players and Spanish speaking players helps.

Silva, Navas, Aguero, Zabaleta, Fernandinho, Javi Garcia, Yaya (I think he can) & Kompany (dude can speak like 7 languages).

Anderson

Spurs looking strong and their team hasn't even fully gelled yet

Could be a brilliant title race if all outside contenders keep up their form

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
84fd1ae2a92a6b19e31a72bf867701c2.jpeg

<3<3<3<3<3<3

Go to Liverpool baby. These bunch of cunts deserve a Gigi Delneri for a year or two. WE ARE NOT WORTHY

Tevez was boss though

tumblr_muyzrcCzqn1s8z5rho3_250.gif

Showaddy

Result aside, as a Spurs fan it's good to see AVB actually go away during the break and fixing his formations problems. Dropping Naughton, breaking up the malfunctioning Paulinho - Dembele partnership and bringing Soldado back in.

I was worried he'd be to rigid and would just keep making the same mistakes again and again.

Elchele

With the new consoles looming ever closer, I thought I would make a list of people in FootyGAF who are going into next-gen and who's getting what day 1.

Also you can put down what games you guys are getting with the consoles etc.

PS4:
Freewheelin' (Killzone bundle, BF4(?) FIFA 14(?)

Xbox One:

I'll be getting my PS4 on launch day (nov 29) if everything goes alright. Probably I'll buy FIFA 14.

Clegg

Result aside, as a Spurs fan it's good to see AVB actually go away during the break and fixing his formations problems. Dropping Naughton, breaking up the malfunctioning Paulinho - Dembele partnership and bringing Soldado back in.
If Dembele isn't getting a game you should sell him to us.

Pls.

cremino

The ref raised his price during HT and we refused to pay. Fucking extortion
xNSTpP2.gif

Joking aside, we switched off for 10 minute and they scored four.
KuGsj.gif

This is good though, we needed a slap.
obviously losing is never good, but you know what I mean

Buffon is finished.....Btw Verona is 4th

Scum

Is it safe for me to come out from behind the sofa, Ush?

With the new consoles looming ever closer, I thought I would make a list of people in FootyGAF who are going into next-gen and who's getting what day 1.

PS4:

Xbox One:

Buying a new console for FIFA '14. Shame on you, Free.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Good second half from us stood up strong to the lift from Benteke coming on, could have scored a couple more. Well done to AVB for rectifying the problems from West Ham, Sandro still our most important midfielder.

Meier

Btw, Tonev looked very good -- they looked MUCH more dangerous with him on. That may have been a product of their bombing forward in general but he seemed quite sprightly.

Villa have got to do more than just rely on counter-attacks. Especially at home. Vertonghen and Walker hardly got forward today, and that made it much harder for them.

PS4:

Xbox One:

PS4: Killzone, Battlefield

What a fuckup we've made of this weekend. Arsenal, Spurs, City and Chelsea all win. We can't even beat 10-man Newcastle. Not good enough, at all.

Bring Suso back, make it an SASAS threesome

WJD

PS4:

Xbox One:

Xbox One: Dead Rising 3, FIFA 14, BF4 and Killer Instinct at launch. Forza 5 and Ryse in December.

flippedb

Banned
Milan will start climbing spots now. Watch it happen.

By the way, since we're supposed to get creepy avatars, I changed mine to this creepy motherfucker. Like it?

PS4:

Xbox One:

Xbox One. Forza 5, Ryse, Dead Rising 3, COD, Fifa 14 and getting Zoo Tycoon for xmas.

Top Bottom