• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Clegg

United Bros, it looks like Evra might be leaving at the end of the season. He's out of contract at the end of the season and doesn't know if he'll sign an extension. Says it may be down to "personal reasons" ie Moyes wanted Baines and Evra has the hump.

We have a mental block when we play at Old Trafford. I can't think of a ground where we've been so consistently awful. Winning there would be worth 9 points psychologically.

But u got Özil now.

I would jizz myself silly if Arsenal draw Madrid in the CL. Wanna see Ozil pound those cunts into the ground

@FF, I probably would actually if there was a single game other than Pokemon that looks appealing to me. I'd probably play Professor Layton, but most of them don't come out in the West iirc

I would jizz myself silly if Arsenal draw Madrid in the CL. Wanna see Ozil pound those cunts into the ground

@FF, I probably would actually if there was a single game other than Pokemon that looks appealing to me. I'd probably play Professor Layton, but most of them don't come out in the West iirc

3D Land, Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing, Paper Mario, Kid Icarus, Mario and Luigi, OoT 3D, A link between worlds, Fire Emblem & Pushmo.

Hitcher pls.

Suen

Milan-GAF, you're playing against us next weekend. You can expect to get three points as Donadoni will do everything to make us lose so he has a chance of getting a job at his former club.

edit: lol Inter...took five minutes to play with 10 men. Torino how much did you pay?

let me tell you guys something, i'm really enjoying the PS2 my neighbour gave me. it came with hundreds of "bonus", as i like to call them, only been through a few of them.

Enthusia Racing is pretty great, like a GT rip-off by Konami.

is Extermination and The Bouncer any good? i also got something called Legaia 2 (?) and Auto Modellista. it's alot of them.

Fady K

I don't pop in much these days but can I just tell my Arsenal friends here how happy I am for you? How nice is it to see you play much better football than when even RVP was at his best for you? I am obviously Chelsea for life but it is just refreshing to see the Arsenal that many people shat on prove themselves to be a better playing team withOUT RVP. They play like a good team now and feel complete. Beautiful team honestly.

Has Fady posted this in here?

Arnie gonna be jelly

T8U4JR2.jpg

Haha! This was actually quite old, from back in December last year I believe. He (and especially his brother Yaya) are such nice guys!

That's Kolo innit? Awesome :p

He was so easy to talk to and friendly. The Toures simply own.

If you look at this picture from a distance it almost seems like Kolo is leaning on Fady. That's how I choose to see it at least.

Leaning. I prefer it that way actually, good stuff Zabo ;D

Kolo can barely contain his excitement!

Yeah he sure as heck looks bored huh :p Yaya on the other hand was all smiles.

487586_630061825811_1298916460_n.jpg

Does Fady stalk them?

Not the stalking type honestly. I heard Drogba was in town on one of his training days with the national team and as it was a half hour drive away I wanted to take my chances as he is one of my favorites after all ;D

I think the Ivory Coast NT was training in Abu Dhabi or something.

You got that right Bacon : ]

Suen

let me tell you guys something, i'm really enjoying the PS2 my neighbour gave me. it came with hundreds of "bonus", as i like to call them, only been through a few of them.

Enthusia Racing is pretty great, like a GT rip-off by Konami.

is Extermination and The Bouncer any good? i also got something called Legaia 2 (?) and Auto Modellista. it's alot of them.
The Bouncer pretty popular when it came out, no idea if it's good as I never played it. I bought Legend of Legaia 2 (on release) as my first game for PS2. I had played the first one prior to it on PSX. I remember liking Legaia 2 very much back then, the game was a huuuuuge improvement compared to the first one. But it's been like 11 years since I played it so I have no idea what I'd think of it now...a decent JRPG at least. The battle system is not exactly your typical JRPG either from what I remember...

Just saw the Fiorentina v Juve highlights.

I would be livid if I was a Juve fan tonight. No self-respecting side implodes like that so late on during a game. 4 goals in the last 25 mins? I've seen tighter defences on the school playground.

Fine them all two weeks wages.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Oh my Torino

of course

OF COURSE

you useless fucks. You're even worse than blackedout-Juve.

Just saw the Fiorentina v Juve highlights.

I would be livid if I was a Juve fan tonight. No self-respecting side implodes like that so late on during a game. 4 goals in the last 25 mins? I've seen tighter defences on the school playground.

Fine them all two weeks wages.

meus I'll cut myself

I swear

stahp

alone-ana-cut-myself-cutting-Favim.com-819981.gif

Top Bottom