• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Tc91

BXCCGujCQAAboX-.jpg:large

Manchester United

Are

DEAD

Yours,

David Moyes

Suen

:looooooooool

What's Bendtner wages and how long does he have left?
Think it runs out next year. Don't see us keeping him unless he transforms into another Ramsey, atm he's just dead weight really.

Back in training for a bit now.

Don't know when/if that will correspond to him taking a place on the bench though, especially with the players coming back.
He'll likely not get much play time in the first team considering his age and all that but I'd love to see more from him.

Scum

:looooooooool

Think it runs out next year. Don't see us keeping him unless he transforms into another Ramsey, atm he's just dead weight really.

He'll likely not get much play time in the first team considering his age and all that but I'd love to see more from him.

It's just going to be Capital Cup games for him 'til he's offloaded.

Scum

We're playing Chelsea in the cup next, so he won't even get that!

Podolski might even be playing ahead of him in that position when he's fit.

Yeah, surprisingly he's had some time to play in the league but not much. Probably because we don't have Podolski.

I ask because it seems like he just doesn't belong anymore. Then again, if he's on more than £50,000 a week, then I doubt he gives a toss. :lol

Tc91

No way thats true.

Sadly it is.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/match/index.html?event=3;season=1921%2F22;team=311

John Albert Chapman was the sixth manager in Manchester United's history. He had previously spent 15 years as manager of Airdrieonians and took control of United on 1 November 1921 after Jack Robson stepped down due to ill health. His first season in charge finished with United bottom of the league and relegated to the Second Division, however Chapman guided them to second place to win promotion back to the top flight three years later.

Yen

Had a horrible KFC a few hours ago. My body is feeling the effects. The fact it was stone cold should've been a warning.
Now to either read 7 chapters of my economics textbook, or watch Black Swan. Decisions, decisions…

Top Bottom